My Personal Testimony of Leaving the Society

by Tower Man 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Hi Everyone,

I uploaded a testimony of Gus Astaci's exit from the Watchtower. It's a good one that I'm sure you'll enjoy. Here it is: http://www.towertotruth.net/testimonies/gus_astaci.htm

Take Care,

Tower Man

• Dawn
    Dawn

Great story Tower Man! I remember the first time I knew the holy spirit was leading me...it was right after I prayed and was telling God all the questions I had about the JW doctrines but didn't know what to do about it - I still thought they were the "truth" and that I just had a bad heart. When I finished my prayer this thought came into my mind...and it felt like it had been placed there - not a thought from myself. It sad "Ask your qustions" - immediately I knew.....if this is the truth shouldn't it be able to stand up to any amount of scrutiny? I wasn't afraid to research anymore - instead, I was excited to get started. That was the beginning of freedom for me.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Dawn,

What you posted is so very true. For answers to our questions--no matter what they might be--we have only to "ask". It is not some dramatic prayer on bended knee, or in a building, etc., it is heartfelt and sincere pleadings that mean the most.

The answers come--we just have to learn to "listen".

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit