Can you Sponsor a Apostate to Fight Watchtower's Pedophile Paradise?  Stop the Preaching Pedophiles!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

I keep a diary for statistical purposes and today was finally the 100th person I've shared the Pedophile Paradise issue with.  I thought people were more informed, the group of people I hang with need consults with their businesses, ideas for growth, sales and marketing ideas.  They usually subscribe to the "Wall Street Journal", "Investors Business" , "Wired", "Cosmo", "O-prah", "Bloomberg's Business Week", "New Yorker", "Men's and Women's Fitness", "Forbes" and "Christianity Today" and various other religious magazines.  While having coffee or tea at their homes I look at the magazines on their tables, just to see what's going on.

Out of One Hundred People, Sadly only one had any idea Jehovah's Witnesses are bringing Pedophiles to their homes!  The Watchtower's Pedophile Policy is putting the public at danger, people have no idea that  Child Sex Offenders are coming to their homes and putting their children at risk.  We have a problem my friends!  Were not being proactive enough or getting our ideas outside if this is our goal. Simon has done a great job by giving us a forum to communicate with professional Ex-JWs who are successful.  We owe him much, think of all the support we've received from others here, now it's time to share anything we can to get the word out about the High Group Mind Controllers!  

This is food for thought,  if you want to change the World you need to start with each person your comfortable sharing this topic with.  I'am near the point where I don't care because of all the wickedness me and my former family members encountered in the Organization!  It's hard to share this material if your not comfortable talking against the Organization, by allowing the Watchtower to go unchallenged their allowed to re-write history any way they wish.  

You can try to share something that lures the person your talking to in to a deeper subjects if they will listen.  People will look at us as "angry" or "bitter" if were not delicate handling ourselves and use lots of "qualifiers" like "there are so many good witnesses who don't know they might be allowing a pedophile in their homes or driving in their cars because the Elders are not allowed to share who is a Sex Offender or Baby Rapist!  This works, on the frontal assault territory by well known Ex JWs I've seen them freak out because own territory (the laundry mat by my trailer park got sprayed with stickers, it was bitch-en to see the sisters come out of their territory with his labels!  He had a great affect, he helped four people leave the Organization from doing that!

If your personal opportunity emerges, try your best to be subtle with sensitivity, be like a JW and pretend this is the End of the World!  The other elders were pissed off, his work to educate the public was making his congregation freak out!  So if you desire to make a difference, educate the public and people you meet because the Watchtower is very good at keeping all this information secret.  

1.  Secrets are the best way the Watchtower keeps the public uninformed, most JWs don't know about all the lawsuits because the elders are good at attacking the Evil Media!

2.  The Public deserve to know the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses Pedophile Paradise, it's time to share often because people don't know, if I spoke to 100 well informed people and only 1 person knew, were doing a bad job at getting the word out!

3.   Can you sponsor a Watchtower Apostate?  If you desire to keep yourselves secret can you help the local Ex-JWs (They might be Christians, they might be atheists or something but it's not cheap getting the word out!) expose the real Apostate Christians, the true Apostate is the Governing Body and their followers are little false prophets and false teachers! 

a.  Take the local professional Ex-JW to lunch or dinner.

b.  Invite them over to your house for food if your a fader or on the verge of leaving.

c.  Buy them some stickers to paste and allow them to teach you how to be more effective at spreading the word about the Watchtower's Preaching Pedophiles!

d.  Do something to show you appreciate their hard work of trying to help the community and keep Child Sex Offenders from raping their children!

e. If possible, can you host a Apostafest and gather some of the local Ex JWs to meet and enjoy each others company?

f.  Please help me think of ideas to show to our local Ex-JWs who are on the battlefield fighting these freaks without fear.  I need to do more to demonstrate my appreciation and all the losses they suffered by letting the World know how screwed up the Watchtower is!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Buy some sticker paper for your printer. Print up some stickers with JWFacts.com, Silent Lambs, JWleaks, whatever!!! 

Put them in bus stops, train stations, subways, have kids on skateboards stick them everywhere! The word will spread! It will NEVER happen if we just commiserate on this site! 

• flipper
    flipper
    TRAILER PARK PIONEER- Already doin' my part bro. I've left many WT child abuse printouts with non-JW workers I come across in my business, I've left them at my door with JW's when they call on me, I've left them with street witnessing JW's , I've left WT child abuse printouts plastered on information boards in our local supermarkets , and I've left probably 50 to 100 printouts over the last several years since 2007  in multiple ( possibly 8 different congregations throughout 3 or 4 counties ) Kingdom Hall parking lot windshields after JW's go out in service and when they come back to their cars they get important information. I've had extended talks with my older JW mom and dad and my next goal is to chat even more with JW's when they are taking breaks at Starbucks placing WT child abuse printouts with them informing them of the danger their children are in- and they don't even know it. That enough activity for you  ? LOL.  Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Data-Dog and Flipper, I am starting to share more paperwork.  Took a stack of JW Sex Abuse literature and recent lawsuits and handed them to the atheist booth at two colleges and one university where JWs have Honey Carts right next to these.

There so much frustration brewing with Ex-JWs and Faders who are not official Apostates but treated like them.  I thought if Witnesses are going to treat Faders like Evil Apostates the Faders might direct their energies to help the Gigantic Great Guru Apostates who make the Elders and Locals tremble!  

When Witnesses are crying on your shoulder because their fair-weather friends treat them like trash, I think their tears might be better spent being proactive.  I was hoping you all could provide ideas for people like me who want to help, if your doing your own thing, please share ideas for those of us who are getting in to the mode!  Thanks for taking the time to think about this, I need ideas and so do others!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit