Touching scene from angel-A

by sillygirlforgotpassword 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

I was going through a pretty rough patch the last couple of weeks after a breakup, a "vacation" spent at my parents, some health scares and other random thoughts the realization I'm not 25 and as toned and consistently fresh faced anymore (feel free to call me shallow because that I am ;). I fully agree that we aren't to worry about aging, but aging gracefully!

2 weeks at home spent being harassed by my parents for not being up to the spiritual mark didn't help either. other bad memories were relived including some about being sent away to boarding school when barely 5 (I still have abandonment issues), being locked alone in an a dark tiny room while told there were rats on the floor etc. all of this sent me to a depressive state.

I met someone very recently who's helping me feel better through something called "healing technique". Too early to say if it's really helping yet but I'm liking it so far.

Anyway I was shown this video at a time when my self worth was at a pretty low point. Taken from a recent French Luc Besson movie. To those that haven't seen it it's really worth a watch :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRrFvapV4ms

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    wow, that was awesome!
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    That's powerful
  • scoobydont
    scoobydont

This is quite moving. Makes the eyes steam up a bit recalling the days when one was in quite similar situation.

Grateful to have survived those days. And I hope you pull through your "dark tunnel" safely and soon enough.

Have a great day.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I need a 6 foot blonde. It has been decided!

I hope you are doing better sillygirl.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit