Silent And Sweet Rebellion Going On Within JW Organization!

by lsw1961 129 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No wonder the JW organization has so many questioning and doubting adherents, based from all the past false doctrines/teachings, it has caused frailty to the posturing of their organization being exclusively " the chosen organization " The WTS/JWS has been quite proficient in exposing false practicing by other Christian based faiths but didn't really put too much concern to their own teachings and practices , some which actually cost people's lives in the process.

There has been a lot pretentious lying propagated by this religious publishing house, the reasons for that should be clearly obvious.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Please help us understand WHY you stay connected to JW's, though disobedient in silence.

Seriously, what is the point???

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

berrygerry; prologos;

What do you / your group think of the newest teaching (by the Borg) about the evil slave in Matthew?

Already given in the OP—we attach no importance to any other teachings—we have only two things in our mind Dan 2:44 and Mathew 9:13

• lsw1961
    lsw1961

azor, daringhart13

I support the organization in its essence (not its details in which I have my own choices). Kingdom and Kingdom qualities are not cherry picking—they are absolute truth (if practised makes your life light giving only benefits to you and those around you)

daringhart13

Peace is our nature, hence we do not want to disturb the peace of the organization, hence we stick to the org--supporting all its goods, and ignoring all its evils.

• lsw1961
    lsw1961
    Finkelstein
    Nicely put.
  • lsw1961
    lsw1961
    prologos

You say “be wary.. sooner or later rule might show it's ugly metamorphosis again.”

No chance, because

1) We have no intention to come together at any time (which is actually the duty of Jesus which he will do in the end gathering all the worthy ones from “all nations” which includes JWs who are just one among "all the nations") Hence no question of one ruling over other, no privileges, no contribution ….

2) We are linked by the genuine thought-vibrations, only the genuine ones feel like us, only genuine ones are in this group never seeing each other. In all these years we have had not even one betrayer among us!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Kingdom and Kingdom qualities are not cherry picking—they are absolute truth (if practised makes your life light giving only benefits to you and those around you)

This is true of most religionists and non-religionists.

This was what Dubs have always been fed - that the worst Dub is better than the best non-Dub.

Horseshit. I have zero Dub neighbours. I have asked favours from Dubs in our KH, and it was like asking a favour from the Mob. I phoned my "worldly" neighbour for a favour, and they were ready to help in 15 minutes.

ALL of my "worldly" neighbours' work ethic, family life, marital fidelity, sense of community PROVE to me that WTS teaching, that is, that worldly people are evil, and that Dubs should contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to humanity, is nothing short of Satanic.

• smiddy
    smiddy
    Ditto berrygerry
  • prologos
    prologos
    lsw1961

given in the OP—we attach no importance to any other teachings—we have only two things in our mind Dan 2:44 and Mathew 9:13.

only 2 things in our minds: so all the rest is gone --like brain-washed? and you are called sinners, does that imply the snake story is still in your mind? ransom. jehovah demanding sacrifice from himself, providing it, accepting it? and:

2) --We are linked by the genuine thought-vibrations, only the genuine ones feel like us, only genuine ones are in this group --

question: in what medium do these vibrations propagate, do you have senders, receivers? how can you verify this spooky action at a distance?

you are getting mystic.

• azor
    azor

ISW1961 I will ask again have you watched bending truth? Everything else you responded to is tripe. What a load of crap.

Kingdom and kingdom qualities are not cherry picking. What have you been drinking? Say that in the mirror to yourself three times. Cherry picking is exactly what you are doing. Picking scriptures that agree with your world view and ignoring the others. What is a kingdom if not a world view. Get your head out of your ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit