Laziest recruiters are in N Europe and Japan

by Aaac 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Aaac
    Aaac

The laziest JW recruiters in Europe live in Finland and in Iceland. There you need as much as 60 publishers to recruite one new baptized member. In Germany you need 48, in UK 51, France 52, Bulgaria 21 and in Russia only 16! Canada is like North Europe - 50. USA and Mexico are like East - 34 resp. 28. Australia 42. Japan 83!

http://www.freakypixel.com/service_year/newMap.asp

Choose "The Ratio of publishers to baptized in Data-box.

Warning: This map is based on the Official Watchtower Data and designed by a JW...

• Mary
    Mary

In my Hall, there's approximately 85 publishers...it's barely budged in the last 15 years, so lets figure how many hours is spent trying to recruit member: ..........We've had 3 people come into "the Troof" in the last 15 years. Let's say, the congregation is faking 8.5 hours each month.

85x 8.5 = 722.5 hours each month.

722.5 x 12 months = 8,670 hours

8,670 hours x 15 years = 130,050 hours.

That means that 43,350 hours on average was spent converting ONE person.

Surely this is another fine indication that Jehovah is NOT blessing this Organization.

• Aaac
    Aaac

So, you're even lazier than Islanders. They need "only" 27, 000 hours to convert one people. Well, we are now talking about national averages, so variation within a country may be even greater.

http://www.jwic.com/stat02/02hrs.gif

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am a little suprised Israel has such a good/bad ranking depending on your point of view

• Aaac
    Aaac

Israel...

In countries where preaching is insecure, it must be done very carefully. You can't just drag yourself on the streets and give away some brochures. You must have return-visits to preach, so it is more efficient.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I'm not sure it's necessarily a matter of laziness. Northern Europe and Japan have pretty much been worked to the death by the Watchtower Society... there's not really much of a pool for new converts.

Also, they're educated, secular, affluent societies, which makes people less vulnerable to cult recruitment.

• Mary
    Mary
    So, you're even lazier than Islanders. They need "only" 27, 000 hours to convert one people

LOL!! Yep, I guess my congregation here in Ontario Canada are REALLY lazy. Actually, it's not that........there's simply no interest.

Isn't there some scripture that talks about how the farmer shouldn't work the field to death and that he should move to a different area if nothing grows in his field?

The Borganization would do well to heed this kind of council. If a farmer exhausts the land to the point where virtually nothing grows, he knows that the best thing is to let the ground lie for a few years and then cultivate it again.

Not the Society! Even if a territory has been worked to death for the past 100 years, they still expect you to go out and "work the field" even if you only yield one person. Idiots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit