JASON WYNNE PROJECT

by Eliseo 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Eliseo
    Eliseo

Hi there!

We are cooperating with Jason Wynne’s project. Here you will find the details: https://testimonidigeovaconsapevoli.blogspot.com/2019/07/jason-wynne-collaborazione.html

Jason Wynne was AvoidJW founder

stay tuned!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

ExJW population, I have a request. Many of you have been summoned to a judicial committee (CG) to be judged by the elderly Jehovah's Witnesses for various reasons. If I had been summoned by a GC by letter and still had that letter, it could be useful for a series of "projects" in which I am involved. The only part of the letter that interests me is the reason whyyou were summoned for a CG. Your identity or that of the elderly is irrelevant. However, the name and address of your congregation may be useful. If you have a copy of the letter and are willing to share it with me, please remove all personally identifiable information in advance.

Jason wouldnt it also be helpful to have Info on what congregations ex JW`s disassociated themselves from for your projects ?

Just a suggestion not knowing what these projects involve ?

Can you elaborate a bit more what these projects could involve ?

• Biahi
    Biahi

It’s not in English.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Smiddy they are not necessarily elderly. Or is that a just your way of ref to elders? Some years back they went to some lengths to get rid of older, and in some cases, more savvy elders. You get plenty of young elders.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Anna Marina ,that paragraph is a direct quote from jason Wynne`s project and not my wording taken from his link.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Oh I get it. Sorry Smiddy I misunderstood.

Maybe it's Jason's joke.

Sad fact is younger ones appointed as elders can get puffed up and WTBS knows that an uses it. Since they got elders who were getting elderly to step down, young elders have taken positions of power. So if older ones (who perhaps were starting to smell a rat) are not in-line according to the view of the CO, the CO will pull the strings of the younger ones to act against the older ones.

I expect you can picture other ways their power could be misused. Being horrid to others isn't age dependant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit