There is no virus

by Ace1971 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ace1971
  • iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Whatta bunch of rubbish fake news that video is, a bunch of pseudo-scientific nonsense. Shameful to share such ignorant rubbish.

• LV101
    LV101

Ace - I'll try to watch the bitchute link later -- there are quite a few medical 'experts' who have great info about viruses being all hype to sell vaccines. Imagine Big Pharma doing this to create billions! I ran out of time to view but the links I had but facts on alternative media are not good re/the COVID jabs. Hopefully, most received saline along with the politicians 😂

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I got the J & J jab about 9 months ago. Last week I came down with a pretty nasty case of Covid. 104 degree fever , body aches etc. No respitory issues to speak of. I got the antibody treatment within 3 days of symptoms and started to improve immediately.

I don't know what to think of the "vaccines".

• LV101
    LV101

Seemed to be a big outbreak in May and I'm still hearing of more inoculated people becoming quite ill here w/horrific coughs. I know a few people who've had the monoclonal antigen shot at ER/hospital as treatment. I think this is the med that Biden allowed sent to some ERs in various states but that info was mos ago. Thank goodness they're offering this. Also know some who have been prescribed Pfizer's med, Paxlovid, which is also known as Retonovir. Heard anything that ends in 'vir' is an anti-viral and it reduces the amount of virus in the body. It slows down or prevents damage to the immune system.

It's scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit