Does anyone know why the quote function doesnt always work?

by BettyHumpter 3 Replies latest jw friends

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

Or perhaps i'm doing something wrong? Oftentimes if I try to quote someone so that it's highlighted in yellow, after I submit my comments, the quote remains but my comments are gone.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Betty,

Or perhaps i'm doing something wrong?

I find the best way to use the quote function is after you complete your post. Then go to the quoted parts, highlight them and then click on the quote function. That way you will not lose anything.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"I find the best way to use the quote function is after you complete your post. Then go to the quoted parts, highlight them and then click on the quote function. That way you will not lose anything."

Yep, thats how I do it and it still deletes my comments alot of the time. Maybe its something to do with Firefox.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

experiment because I don't know how to use the quotes....edit , I figured it out. I copied and pasted what I wanted and then followed the advice below. ( thanks)

I find the best way to use the quote function is after you complete your post. Then go to the quoted parts, highlight them and then click on the quote function. That way you will not lose anything."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit