Introduction and work related issues

by Celtic 0 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Celtic
    Celtic

You may well like to see my entry note under personal experiences.

A big, friendly and cheeky grin to everyone here. Like many others I went through many issues whilst I was a JW from birth.

Positively regenerating and mending the broken circuitry of my mind and outlook, I now work for an independent UK government 'think tank' in community regeneration and social exclusion issues, mental health etc amongst many other areas of interest. You may view by visiting www.can-online.org.uk

CAN The Community Action Network has now expanded internationally and their is an abundance of available help and assistance with issues dealing with social exclusion of which us guys have experienced first hand at the sharp end, many since birth like myself.

If you need help or advice or ideas sharing to the benefit of others, please feel free to contact for advice or contacts sharing and capacity building.

Work in progress is the design implementation of a sculptured acoustic water garden covering some 20 acres or so. If interested to know more, feel free to ask.

Travelled the universe in search of simple concise truths and answers, I take interest in gestalt blocks and transactional analysis with empirical knowledge systems.

Keywords: approachable, empathic, good listener, positive communication, pro-active involvement / doing, making friends, changing things and mischievious positive fun and laughter.

Looking forward to working with you in issues directly related to the borg and your personal self and community development.

peace

mark
    [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit