You Can Live In A Supposed Paradise On Earth... Would You With Witnesses?

by shamus 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus
    shamus

I think the question says it all.

I have always said that if I had to live with such inconsiderate people, I would rather be dead.

So, you have an option right now... go to "Hades" and die and nothing happens to you, or you want to live in paradise on earth with the very same witnesses who treated you the way that they always did... and they treat you the same.

Would you live on this earth?

I sure as hell would not, thank you very much. Give my free ticket to Ned Flanders.

• JH
    JH

A dog alive is better than a dead lion or something like that.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

in my later years, I thought the paradise would be something like when Ned Flanders ruled the world, and he put hooks in everyone's mouths to make them smile and gave them lobotomies.

CZAR

• shamus
    shamus

CZAR,

They just go in through your nose... and put it in a bottle that you can keep...

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish...

CZAR

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I remember a comedian once telling a joke along this line:

"Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door, I said I wasn't interested. They said, "But, sir, don't you want to live forever?'

I said, 'Not if it has to be with a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses.'"

I was still a JW, at least in name, when I heard that joke, but I immediately realized that it reflected exactly the way that I felt.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I'd live, and then persecute them!

• alias
    alias

I certainly would... creation is beautiful!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I find that most people, especially Jehovah's Witnesses, have absolutely no concept of what "eternity" really is.

I could probably manage to live for several thousand years in the company of bigoted, judgemental JWs (as inculcated by the Watchtower Society).

But 253,179 years down the road, having done everything there is to do, having met every person there is to meet, and having seen everything there is to see, all in the company of JWs, and with no possibility of death, I would surely have come to the realization that my eternal life was not a reward, but a condemnation, and I was surely in Hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit