Need Jan 22, 2004 Awake! Anyone have it?

by VM44 5 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

Hi everyone, I need to get the Jan 22, 2004 Awake! magazine. This is the one with the "Why I Believe The Bible, A Nuclear Scientist Reports" article in it by Alton Williams. Does anyone have an original issue of the magazine they could send me? Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

--VM44

• dustyb
    dustyb

just go up to your local kingdom hall and tell them you are interested in obtaining information about "the troof", but you want that specific magazine because you found the title interesting. then ask them for a bible study, but send them to one of your friends house as a joke, hehe (just kiddin, thats mean)

• Meg
    Meg

I like dustyb's idea!! hehe just kidding! That would be mean, but it sure would be funny!!

• Latte
    Latte

VM44,

I have that magazine. What is it you need - is it the actual mag, or just a copy of that amazing article?

Alton Williams is one clever guy (well in certain areas....unfortunately not all!)

Just check out his web page

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Latte,

Well, the story as told by (and written by WT writers!) the nuclear scientist is what I want to read. It would be nice to get the actual issue though. Just to keep to see if anything in it is changed by the time the next bound volumes or WT CD comes out.

I was hoping that someone would scan and post the article here. There are not that many nuclear physicists who are also a JW, so it would be interesting to read what he has to say. This article might result in an interesting discussion here. (GermanJW had this idea, but his copy of the article is in German!)

--VM44

• Sargon
    Sargon

VM44,

When i need a particular copy of a Watchtower or awake, i just go check out the local Laundromat. Normally there are lots of copies available there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit