Prince could potentially have a JW funeral

by StarTrekAngel 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

The question is, are there two credible witnesses to the allegations of overdose? If I understand correctly from the research into child abuse, the medical diagnosis would not count as a witness.

Was he baptized? what year?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If prince has given specific instructions as to his funeral e.g kingdom hall service. It will be interesting to see if they comply with his wishes and give in to public pressure. Also the content of the funeral service being a Wt advertising campaign.

I was just thinking of if another scenario played out where by they refused to comply with princes funeral arrangment but still took his money. The public backlash would be immense and I really don't think Wt is in a position to refuse his money.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

If his will left a large chunk of money to the Watchtower, Prince should get a GB member to give his funeral talk. Which of the magnificent 7 would you choose?

• whathappened
    whathappened
    They will take the money, I am sure. Not so sure about the funeral. It could be done privately with no publicity, no press.
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I
    @Athanasius: Can you image Anthony Morris giving the funeral talk? There would be a huge shitstorm. Prince is 100% the opposite of what Morris considers a JW. I don't think Morris could even handle saying Prince's name for fear of tight pants appearing in his mind.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    If his will left a large chunk of money to the Watchtower, Prince should get a GB member to give his funeral talk. Which of the magnificent 7 would you choose?

Of course it would be Hurdy. He's the one representative of minorities in the GB.

But could you imagine rubber face Lett giving the talk?

Or Bro. Deletion/Loesch. Maybe he'd praise Prince's Superbowl half-time show. NOT.

Or TOMO the turd, talking about Prince's tight pants.

Maybe Splane could let us know which music generation I mean genre Prince was in?

Or Jackson with his wife by the side would do a dance to Prince's "I wanna be your lover".

Or lastly, Sanderson, tablet in hand, could manage the new Funeral Talk Outline.

They certainly have varied choices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit