First EVER autopsy report on a Covid vaxxed person!

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Carried out in Italy.

I wonder what JW's who are pressured to get jabbed would think of this post mortem examination report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdjZAvxzm98

Autopsy Report: https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/11/1/142

• SydBarrett
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I watched but was rather distracted at the same time and medical stuff isn't my thing...I am wondering about your take away... if I understood what I was watching, the vx caused a breakdown in the sequence ( skipping over an important part )of how one's body should be making antibodies to protect itself.

• Riley
    Riley

So get this.

1. Take all cause Morality over the past three years. Anyone who has died of anything.

2. Divide it into the vaxxed and unvaxxed.

3. Further separate into age groups. ( it is no secret an unvaxxed 20 year old has a better chance than a vaxxed 80 year old. )

4. Take the data and then adjust into cases per 100,000.

What are you going to find ?

You fucking idiots are embarrassing.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

abit off topic, but I am wondering if keeping one's head in the sand causes gutter speak

• cofty
    cofty

Riley - Why are excess deaths 31% above average in the UK - week after week after week? Why is a similar picture being reported all over the world? Why are high rates of sudden death affecting all age groups?

It's not the people asking the questions who are embarrassing.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Cofty,

Is that correct, that excess deaths are 31% above average in the UK week after week after week? I'm not that good on understanding the statistics shown on the link you gave. But it looks to me that the week in question was

''Expected'' registered deaths based on week 16 of 2019 was 9,484. (Quotation marks are from the link)

Excess deaths (and as a percentage of expected) 2.936 (31%)

But comparing week 15 of 2023 with week 15 of 2019 it was a drop of 8%.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit