Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by finnrot 5 Replies latest jw friends

• finnrot
    finnrot

It's been a long time since I've been here!!!! Hello ladies and Germs.

I was born in 1958 and I was raised a Jehovahs Witness.. I was ostracized at school being the stupid geek that didn't salute the flag. I had to sit down during the flag salute every day(do they let them stand now??) I had to flee the school classroom if there was a birthday party going on for another student. I had to get the hell out of there if there was a hoilday celebration going on in the classroom of ANY sort. All of this behaviour made me an outcast from the rest of the children and eventually made me an angry screwed up adult!!

I became part of this world when I was about 16 years old, but I will never be able to really relate to my co-workers or my friends...I always feel like an outsider and even when I am with my friends, I always seem to feel like I just can't seem to fit in properly. It's really hard to understand unless you grew up in the cult of the J.W. like I did.

I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never quite ever fit in to this world, even though I desperately would like to. Again, you would have to grow up in my situation to understand what I'm talking about.

-fin

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Welcome back to the madhouse, Fin!!! Came back to the warm, pillowy bosom of this board to be comforted by your fellow outcasts, eh?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

wb Finnrot.

Does the thread title indicate that you've returned with a messiah complex?
    JCAnon is around, if you'd like to talk to "yourself"

Just kidding - good to see ya

• amac
    amac

I hear what you're saying. You know what's funny is when I was a JW and people left I always felt bad for them because I knew there was a good chance they might feel like a social misfit in the world if their youth was spent being a good JW. At times I do feel like a social misfit still, but I've done alright. I was always outgoing as a JW though, even with worldly people.

• finnrot
    finnrot

Well, one reason I left this forum was because of when it turned into the incarnation we see now!!!!...I posted and I can't find my f@cking post, 
    I went back to the main page and I can't find this post I just made. When you posted on Simons old site you just posted and BAM it was there for all to see. 
     To find this post, I had to go to the search critera and look up finnrot and work backwards. 
     I admit that I'm not the most brightest candle out there, but I've NEVER run into this problem before on any other forum.
     Am I the only person that has run into this here before???
     Sorry if I don't respond, but I may never may be able to maneuver back here again.
     -fin
  • Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Fin,

I pretty much gave up posting except for a reply. When I do post, it doesn't appear for several hours, by which time I'd had second thoughts and wished I'd kept my mouth shut.. so I've become a "reactor"!

OBTE, overloading your raceway with too many fish results in "grey tail" and "finrot"! Just thought you'e want to know why your butt is numb!!

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit