Kidd Rock

by simplesally 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• simplesally
    simplesally

Gosh, I never thought I would listen to this guy but I have just purchased his CD. I really like it. There are only one or two songs I raise my eyebrows to and then switch the song. I came across this cd from my friend down the street who listens to him (her brother works for his band) and we were driving somewhere, correction, she was driving and said, "my car, my music" and then introduced me to some of the songs.

Hate to say this but "Cadillac Pussy" is a pretty good song!!!! LOL.

• LukeN
    LukeN

hasnt he changed his bad boy image?

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Sally..

I thought I wouldn't like his singing either... I guess it's just his looks and his hair and his throwing camera men into the streets (it was on entertainment tonight show)..He kind of attacked a camera man when he came out of a club one night..He was very nasty.

but then my hubby bought a cd.. The Very Best of Sheryl Crow..and guess who sings a song with her on this great CD...

Your right!.. Kid Rock sing a duet with her called "Picture".. and I just love the song. He has a very good voice... smooth..

Kid Rock.. rocks!

sincerely

Special K

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

lol... i love kidrock... presonally cuz i like rock n roll.. hehehe anyways hes awsome. I just dont have any of his CD's yet.

C.C

• lastcall
    lastcall

His songs are good but his voice is seriously manipulated electronically in studio.

He knows how to rock...he just doesn't sing very well IMO. The voice you hear on the CD is hardly him. Check him out live ( even in concert they lay the effects on thick, but they're not able to work the same magic.)

Even so I can still rock out to the music.I just get tired of hearing that constant effect on his voice.

I just felt like an emoticon should go here and I hadn't used pizza yet.......

LC

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    He kind of attacked a camera man when he came out of a club one night..He was very nasty.

I don' blame him or anybody else that gets fed up with papparazi (spelling?) . These people are constantly in thier faces every minute of the day.

I haven't heard any of the songs off of his new album, guess I'll have to check it out.

Heatmiser

• Special K
    Special K

Wow.. last call..

I didn't know his voice was being .. electronically changed in his singing..

Manipulation and enhancements everywhere.. his girlfriends boobs (pam anderson).. his voice..

Well that's all gotta be a whole lot of "a FALSEY sense of security".. hehe

special K

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

I saw the VH1 special on him and was totally impressed... Truly a rags to riches story... I had only known of him beacause of his relationship with Pamela Anderson. Haven't heard much of his music yet..

• lastcall
    lastcall

LOL Special K...

Bret Michaels...Tommy Lee... Kid Rock.....

I think I see a pattern of bad association.

Pam..the angels are holding back the four winds even as we speak hon, it's time you courted a mature brother...how about

Brother Nelson...Prince Nelson.

LC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit