24/7 Verses One-Tenth I Want Mercy Not Sacrifice!

by Guest 77 1 Replies latest social family

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

The following are similiar comments that I made on another post. I thought it deserved top billing, so here goes. Just how the org. can equate the lifestyle (time -wise) of the Israelites to the present (time-wise) style of JW's just doesn't jive. Think about it for a moment. Jah only exacted "one-tenth" from the ancient Israelites while the modern day org's is requiring 24/7 out of it's baptized followers! Why the chasm?

They have made the word of God invalid because of their tradition, it says, 'I want mercy, and not sacrifice...for the Lord of the sabbath is what the Son of man is." How can they demand 24/7 from their slaves when Jah didn't require such exorbitant amount of time from the Israelites? Mercy you say? What mercy?

How much 'quality' time is devoted to the wife and children within the org? I guess the GB considers quality time with the family is being in service and meetings, 24/7 at that! Yeah right! If you can enlighten me further on this subject, be my guest.

Guest 77

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No you have it wrong -- this is the first and only commandment

Thou shalt have love and devotion and respect for the Organization above all else. Thou shalt not question it or raise doubts about it. This is the first and only commandment and all else flows from it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit