Where is the promise of his coming?

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 9 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

"2 Peter chapter 3 verse 1 - 13"

"Some of yall on this board is ignorant to the words that peter told us to heed. You dont believe in the promise that GOD has sent thought peter though the minds of the world? God is not slow in this promise, and neither is GOD a liar. Remember Satan is a liar and he is the King of all unrighteousness. "

" This topic is all about the truth. We all look forward to better days whatever it be in the night or the morning , yes behold we look forward to better days. even those who dont believe in GOD look forward to better days, yes behold the time cometh when the world will rejoice in all its glory and the earth and the heavens and the higher heavens and the power and kings and the holy people will see The messiah in all it's glory."

"Nevertheless we, listen to GOD Cause he has promise us A new heaven and a New Earth , the home of the righteousness. Why is the world not hearing the GOOD NEWS? A blind man seeth nothing, a man with SIGHT seeth everything, a man with greed and ignorance seeth nothing. A man who Thinks he knows the world knows nothing. "

"Dont worry, Death is not a option and death is not a way to life. A generation of people will see the end, but which generation is it? Where is your faith? Crying is a gift from GOD to help us deal with pain, Crying is key to better days, Dont be ignorant of the things in this world, SMILE & REJOICE CAUSE THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THE WORLD WILL STAND IN THE SIGHT OF ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS. "

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Oooops! btw im gonna stop typing in bold & Italics. well maybe stop typing in italics. Peace and yall have a good day and remember im only here to have fun and make friends.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, thank you, U2K.!!!

• seven006
    seven006

U2K

We is ignorant about a bunch of stuff. We is glad you is here to help lurn us gooder stuff.

Dave

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Dave, you meanie.

I say we congratulate U2K for switching to normal typing. I'm not being facetious here. I think it means he's moving toward a more conversational spirit.

Keep up your participation, U2K.

SNG

PS. I am not ignorant of Peter's words. In fact, I am very familiar with them. Thanks for the reminder.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I like the promise of Alah of 70 or 80 virgins in heaven better. I wonder which one will really happen????

Ken P.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

me too -- just think if I do some lunatic stuff like kill inocent Americans and Brits and Aussies and Israelis I will get 72 black eyed virgins in heaven -- now that sounds good especially if they have got big t--s .

• Carmel
    Carmel

"....and every eye shall behold Him..." but it never said it would recognize Him!

carmel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes you's is correct and the LORD will be returning in this generation that saw all these thing and then the end will come and the LORDs words will all be fullfilled and the earth will be a paradise and all the dead will be raised and some will go to heaven and some will live on earth depending on which place they are going but we don't really know for sure who is going where or why because that is gawds will and not mans will so wo can't say for sure except that the 144000 know in thier heart because the holy spirit told them but not with words because it is something felt not heard and the rest of the people who are not with the LORD will be killed and eaten by birds and then we will all have to work together to make a paradise but then after 1000 years satan will be loosed again and a bunches of peoples will follow him and then Jehover will kill them all again like before only this time forever and then everyone else will live in the paradise forever and ever.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

I think that if you're going to use quotation marks then you ought to have the actual words of what you are quoting. Not your hickish misspellings and grammatical errors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit