Russian v Judicial Committee Justice

by usualusername1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I have just been looking at JW news about the ban of JWs. They are complaining about how unfair the Judicial process was. Ironic. It seems far better than Judicial Committees!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes the kangaroo courts of a Watchtower organized Judicial Committee can't hold a candle to the Russian judicial system. The secret no recordings allowed, judicial committee meetings is the Watchtower's idea of justice properly served.

These guys are so in denial that they are evil extremist policy makers it is pathetic. That's why their defense was so poor and easily put aside they clearly are nut cases that need some serious reality checks and lot of psychological counseling I'm sure and no amount of clamoring for religious freedom will hide this fact.

I'm thinking this is just the beginning of governments cracking down Watchtower extremist antigovernment, anti-educational, forbidding blood transfusion by judicial committee enforcement.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Its now a month since attorneys letter was issued to the JC that wished to "liquidate" me. The letter informed them that the attorney would be present at the JC and required a list of details and evidence prior to the JC etc. I would recommend you do this if in the same boat. Letter also warned of further action if any gossip or slander occurred and if any sort of announcement was made that cast "my client " in a bad light.

Don't be bullied !

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great observation usualusername1!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

USUALUSERNAME:

Of course the Russian judicial system is better than the in-secret behind closed doors judicial system of the JW religion. You know, the one with the clowns that have no education asking inappropriate questions that would get struck down if they were in a REAL court.

This is probably yet another reason they don't want JWs to get an education. They might realize the whole JW setup is full of sh#t.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

How dumb not to sell everything BEFORE this obvious event! Yahweh is on holidays??

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Ha ha terrific!

I did that 'verbally' to two elders who came round 18 years ago.

I said:

'Just leave me and my family alone. But let me be totally clear that I am NOT disassociating myself and I am NOT going to do so. And if I hear that you have made ANY kind of announcement about me....'

The Presiding Overseer interrupted me and finished my sentence and said ".... you will 'take action'....."

I just said "yes".

Never heard from them again.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

JWs like most narcissists are incapable of looking in a mirror.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit