The Meaning of Life

by darkuncle29 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Are there any Monty Python fans around here?

I just rented the DVD, The Meaning of Life, interesting movie.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I love The Life of Brian, Monthy Python is brilliant

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

DarkUncle, you'll have plenty to keep you amused.

Monty Python and their legacy of British wit/humour and twist on Human History, will have you in stitches.

Warning: don't drink to many liquids, or you'll be wet from head to toe.

"Always Look At The Bright Side Of Life" (whistles along to this infamous tune).

"The Search For The Holy Grail" was one of my favourites, I damn near died watching it, laughing my hole off. It was painfully funny.

Enjoy DarkUncle, wait until you see the rest of the goods.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

• Enishi
    Enishi

Both me and my brother almost bust a gut when watching "The Search for the Holy Grail", especially at the part with the killer rabbit.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

When I was a jr in HS, I saw the Holy Grail at a friend's house. I didn't like it or understand it at that time. I was still very BorG. But this was a "worldly" friend.

He introduced me to British humor. Benny Hill. Black Adder. and a few others. Black Adder II & III are my favorites now.

It didn't take me long to aquire the taste for English humor, or to learn to understand most of it-at least to understand it the best an American can.

I rented the Life of Brian a few monthes ago. My favorite scene in that one is the guy getting stoned for using the LORD's name in vain.

"That meal was fine enough for Jehovah"

I also liked the song at the end when their all up on crosses.

Monty Python is piss-your-pants funny.

• heathen
    heathen

Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm gets wasted , God gets quite irate. LMAO

• greven
    greven

Monty Python, Black Adder, Douglas Adams, Terry pratchett....I can't get enough of it!

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit