Blood Plasma hair treatment

by Steel 9 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Steel
    Steel

So

I am a balding man. Mid 40s. It happens. i just shave it really close so it’s looks like a choice.

I am reading last night about treatments and there is a new blood plasma injection treatment into your skull . i am assuming it is all magic beans nonsense but for a 1000 dollars I thought it might be worth a look.

Any news on how the WTS feels about these?

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

If you are talking about platelet -rich plasma therapy, I have had it for an injury and I think it worked. I say think because it was a joint injury and maybe it was close to healing anyway. But it seemed to help.

I didnt know they used it for balding but after reading your post I googled it and there seems to be a reasonable amount of evidence that it is effective.

You can slow balding with finasteride and minoxidil also. Go to a doctor, not a hair clinic.

• Steel
    Steel

My question is do you think my wife would lose her shit if I got it done?

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Ask her.

I wouldn't be pissed if my husband did it, but I damn sure would be pissed if suddenly $1000 was missing without explanation.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I don't understand why there is even baldness in men.

In my family every male has a full head of hair, including my 90 year old grandfather on my mother's side. On top of that his hair is not all grey but salt and pepper like. We laugh because he keeps his hair shoulder length. We ask him why not cut it and he says, "It keeps me alive" LOL!

On the other hand I have ONE brother who went completely bald by age 25. And it has made him bitter to the max that all of us have all our hair, but he was the Only one who lost all his hair. Couldn't even wait till he at least got to age 50.

Every time we get together he rants on this over and over. We don't know what to say but try to comfort him anyway we can.

On top of that, to add more wood to the fire, he is short and all of us boys are over 6ft tall.

I have no idea why he got the short end of the stick. I wish there was something I could do for him.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Pistolpete, what does your mailman look like?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Pistolpete, what does your mailman look like?

https://samplesofpaystubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/73-by-George-Costanza-Couch.jpg

• Biahi
    Biahi

Lol

• JeffT
    JeffT

Bald men don't waste our hormones growing hair.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Jeff Bezos is worth 113B and he's bald. Jus sayin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit