Tacoma Dome regional conventions

by Crazyguy 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This is the spot where most of washington state and even parts of Oregon have had thier regional conventions. There would be as many as 4 conventions during the summer. This year none. It was stated that do to construction at the dome the events would be held mostly at the locally owned assembly hall.

Upon further review it looks like the dome is opened for business during the summer after all. Looks like a move to better raise money or more evidence of decline???

• AbusedandPissed
    AbusedandPissed

The Tacoma Dome website does talk about the renovations. There are no events at the dome from the second part of June to the second to the last day in August.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

That place was once the scene of the Grand Parking Ticket rip off by the WT Corp.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Tells us Introvert, was it that parking was included in their contract but charged for it also?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Abused I didn’t see that, I guess from the 18th of June through til August 29 no events. I guess the JWs weren’t lying this time, I’m shocked!

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

The Puyallup assembly hall will be grossly inadequate. The regular assemblies used to have terrible strains on parking and restrooms even when it was new. Did they expand? Puyallup will be overrun for months between that and the fair.

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Maybe they're sending some to Portland this year.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Bingo JakeM2012, and as a matter of fact an elder involved in accounting woke up and left on account of this. I think he was DF'ed for not looking the other way and doing the company line. He contacted the city and tipped them off. Integrity and honesty is not a WT strong suit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit