The Gift of This Forum.

by Blueblades 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

It's been 34 years in association with the wt.society.It's been two years of inactivity.It's been a year and a half since joining this forum.And at this time of the year,my family considers this forum as a gift not only to ourselves but to the many others who have given of themselves over the years to all of us.

On this our 35th Wedding Anniversary,we thank all of you,especially Simon and Angharad for the GIFT of this FORUM.

Best Wishes to all of you.

DON'T QUIT

When things go wrong,as they sometimes will,

When the road you're truding seems all uphill,

When the funds are low,and the debts are high,

And you want to smile,but you have to sigh,

When care is pressing you down a bit,

Rest if you must ,but don't you quit.

Life is strange with its twists and turns,

As everyone of us sometimes learns,

And many a failure turns about,

When he might of won had he stuck it out;

Don't give up though the pace seems slow,

You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out,

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,

And you can never tell how close you are,

It may be near when it seems so far;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,

It's when things seem worse

That you must not quit.

Thanks to all of you for not quitting on all of us.May 2004 see many more coming here and finding relief from their suffering,to share their joys along with their sorrows.

Blueblades and FamilyThanks for the Gift of this forum.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I love DONT QUIT!!!! Before my daughter died -she gave me that poem...& begged me to not give up helping Jehovahs Witnesses . I try to keep my promise to her that I wouldnt. Thanks for making me cry!!!!!! LOL (((HUGS))) blue!!!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

() (((MOUTHY))) ...

Blueblades thanks ... somehow I feel the same ... hope will get a nice 2004 "millesime " everybody
    and yes thanks Simon & Angharad ...

• mouthy
    mouthy

frenchbabyface (((((hugs & thanks for your love

• IT Support
    IT Support

As a Newbie, I still feel like I'm "feeling my way," but I have appreciated the kindness, help and understanding of all I've met here.

Thank you Simon and others who run this system. And thanks to everyone who contributes to make it what it is...

Season's greetings! (That's the first time in my life I've ever said that. )

Ken

• gumby
    gumby
    On this our 35th Wedding Anniversary,we thank all of you,especially Gumby , Simon ,and Angharad, for the GIFT of this FORUM.

Ah blueblades......I had nothin to do with this....don't thank me ya knucklehead!

Seriously.......thanks for thanking everyone.....and Merry Christmas!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit