Merry X-Mas to all!!!!

by kelsey007 2 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

DO YOU BELIEVE in SANTA CLAUS?For many years millions of people have believed in Santa Claus. Today millions more believe in him.

Why do so many claim Santa Claus as their personal friend? Because they have found that the true way to know Santa is to believe in him. And the only way to receive his gifts is to become like little children and have complete faith in him.

Of course some people - agnostics, atheists, free-thinkers, liberals, and secular humanists - claim that Santa Claus is a mythical being invented by humans. But these scoffers and doubters will never destroy people's faith in him, for as long as people believe in free gifts, they will believe in Santa Claus. Human gifts have to be made out of earthly materials; Santa creates his gifts out of nothing. Human gifts have to be paid for; Santa gives us his gifts for free. Some people think that he needs to be reminded of what they would like, but Santa already knows what we need. All we have to know is that Santa Claus is alive and loves us. All we have to do is to make a personal commitment to believe in him. So won't you, too, accept Santa's offer of free gifts? Just kneel down, bow your head, close your eyes, and reverently say to yourself:

Dear Santa Claus, I truly believe in you and want you for my personal friend. Let me humbly accept your gifts, not because I deserve them, but because it is your will that I should receive them. Let me not doubt, but increase my faith; for the harder I believe in you, the more real you become. Amen.

• smurfy
    smurfy

Awww!

Merry Christmas!!

Chimney Santa

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Merry X-Mas!!

This is my second christmas since I left the troof and the first one when I had money. I went all out this year and am so excited to give gifts to all. Thanks to all my friends who helped me get to this point.

Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit