I gave a Dub my Crisis of Conscience Book!!!

by Sunnygal41 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Now I can truly say that I have become an "Fertile Apostate" (bows) because I gave a friend I met thru my boyfriend's job this summer the Crisis book! Talk about feeling on top of the world!!!?? WooHOOO!!!! He hasn't been to a meeting in months, and I shared my history with him and slowly I've been able to feel him out. Today he stopped by to talk to Dean and we chatted for awhile and I told him about the book and asked him if he'd be interested in reading it, to which he said yes..........now, the story takes a very bizarre turn here........he is presently living with a woman who was in my sister's wedding party 25 years ago!!!! One night awhile back Dean and I stopped at this guy's apt. and she was there too and when we left I said to Dean that she looked vaguely familiar to me........so, I asked Dean the next time he talked to Sam to ask him what her maiden name was...........sure enough it was her!!! LOL! Life is stranger than fiction sometimes! Anyways, wanted to share this with the group....we have at least two more potential liberations in the works!! YOWZA!!!!!

Terri of the where's my medal class

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Good work, Terri!

...be sure to report your time for the month

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thanks Nate!!!!! And, mark 1 under the book column!!! Woohoo!

Terri of the future's so bright I gotta wear shades class!

• patio34
    patio34

Good job, Terri! Make sure you get it back though, lol. A person just couldn't read that book and stay a dub unless they were .... deluded.

Congrats!

Pat

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

The two individuals I'm talking about are already fading............they just feel a little of that fear and guilt that we all do when we first comtemplate leaving....<gasp!> I'm setting a good example of contentment and happiness in my life outside and they know I was deeply involved as an elder's wife etc.................so, I'm hoping they will say, mentally, "well, look at her, she's doing just fine and is not a crazy woman, or going off the deep end........" I'm really excited tho, this is my first chance to actually give someone the book.

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit