Richard Phelan Speaks Out

by Farkel 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

A man from the UK by the name of Richard Phelan has written a book about his experiences growing up and living as a Jehovah's Witnesses. Here is the URL to his web site. His entire book is available there.

http://www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/indexxx.htm

Although Mr. Phelan is not an educated man, and his presentation is similar to William Schnell's style (lots of bitterness shows through), it is nonetheless a good read. Just the chapters on the morbid physical and sexual abuse, beatings, torture and forced starvation his full-time pioneer mother heaped upon Phelan and his brother will make your skin crawl.

FYI, I'm posting the the last chapter, which shows where he finally came forward and told the press about what liars and corrupt leaders the WTS really are. This is the article he wrote which was published in the newspaper:

--------------------------

Going public to break the bonds of cult fear

“There is nothing that is hidden that will not be exposed..” The Bible

After I had put in my wife and myself's letter forward and asked an announcement be made to the congregation of Jehovah's witnesses which we used to be members of. I sat down and wrote not just a letter to all my friends that knew me but also a letter to the local newspapers, and to other magazines about my situation and how we were being treated, and how freedom of rights is being abused, by not letting members read information not written by Jehovah's witnesses. Here is a copy of what I wrote for them to put an article in the local paper and magazines.

Shunned for being honest.

A Slough man Richard Phelan and his family, former Jehovah witnesses after suffering long abuse, slander miss- treatment, dishonesty, due to his outspokenness of double standard hypocrisy from church leaders undertook a 4 year investigation into Jehovah's Witnesses history. He found present teachings taught about their history, was not what was written in there own publications and they had been re-writing history, editing "OUT" of new books information that could be very embarrassing them. Example, 30 failed dates over 120 years related to the end of the world and Christ second coming, now silently dropped some "DENIED" that they ever used them! Medical statements that are not only wrong but ridiculous and absurd, i'e "germs do not cause disease".

He found evidence that all Jehovah witness are being deceived by there HQ , in USA regarding money, donations, taxes. Uncovered legal documented deals with governments. Revealed deceptive baptism vowels to a legal corporation is at risk of loosing your property you paid for, the HQ already succeeding in legally taking property from members. Misusing and hiding evidence on blood transfusion. That over 100 examples of Occult subliminal imagery proved by art experts appear in their publications for some 19 years, and still being inserted. Also CIA methods - phone vetting, illegal Video Spying, burglary, theft and removing evidence that could expose leaders of the movement.

1,000 individuals die per year due to the "Ban on Blood transfusions" . A big issue now faces all JWs in that there present reasoning JWs use, that some blood components, travel to and fro "NATURALLY" from mother to baby in pregnancy justify them to now accept blood factors, i'e Factor VIII . JWs now face a serious new issue, as medical evidence now proves beyond all doubt that Red and White cell also travel to and fro in pregnancy. This means that God himself is guilty of sin, from this natural process, according to present JWs HQ policy! The terrible thing is, some evidence can be dated as far back as 1969. Reversal of the teaching could mean law suits costing millions against them in compensation, as well as loose face as God true representatives on earth.

"Lying to your enemy is not lying, but war strategy". says JWs books So if no right to know they can tell you something else, This applies to books and property, if you have no right to it, they can remove it! Its not Theft, according JWs! A Slough Elder of the Manor Park Congregation of JWs in Slough, who was visited by Thames valley police for entering a woman's house (not a JWs) with out her consent when she was out, removing books owned by Mr Phelan, as relatives did not want her to read them. The elder was cautioned in no uncertain terms by police, that further incidents would result in arrest for "theft and burglary". Also warned, his actions to have Mr Phelans Books secured in the Church safe so that Mr Phelan would have to answer before a Judicial hearing of elders to decide what he is allowed to read, would result in police intervention and arrest of all Elders involved for theft. Mr Phelan said, the steady spoon feeding, cult manipulation playing on guilt plays a big part in JWs lives. Start to ask questions and you're labelled an Apostate or heretic, and excommunicated. This means your dead and do not even exist. Even if you have mountain of prove, it just can't be true, as this is Gods organisation, is there reasoning.

Research in to JWs reveal that JWs have the highest percentage of emotional a mental illness among religions. (This was publicaly denied at one of their conventions in 1999 - but I got all the documentation so . . it is true) The constant play on guilt, and repeated disappointment of false hopes has much to contribute to this says the studies.

Mr Phelan said "If a person finds corruption in a government that does not make him a wicked citizen, or man that uncovers deception in a company does not warrant him to be fired, but the witnesses say "We're accountable to God only, you have no right to question us" , no ,matter what you find out, and if you do, your running ahead of God trying to push Gods hand to correct matters before his time, your labelled wicked and kicked out, and they get away with murder, as untouchable. They have ruined many individuals lives"!

An Avon Cosmetics JW customer cancelled her order from Mr Phelans wife, JW children refused to play with his daughter, Elders walk away fearful to face the truth of what Mr Phelan has unearthed, and he has a lot of it. Members ignore him in the street. To stop fellow members seeing it, they shun Mr Phelan as wicked and under Satan, so that no one will talk to him. Mr Phelan said "I am a very honest reasonable man, I feel sorry for these people, I research everything in detail, and they know it, and terrified what I might show them from there "OWN BOOKS". But the evidence is there and I have legal documentation to support it"

Out of Conscience, Mr Phelans family has resigned membership from the JWs, we're simply Christians. He said "We will not support an Organisation that is underhanded, lies, totally dishonest in many dealings, while claiming its the pure channel to God. Any person wanting to become a Jehovah witness should really think twice what he is committing himself to, it's a legal commitment, clocked with deceptive cult tactics. Donations? .... forget it, don't part with your money, at least consider the evidence before making decisions, its pretty shocking. Most honest JWs lives would be pretty shattered if they knew, We're standing up for what is honest and right, We just could not keep covering up anymore what there doing, we wanted out, .but the price of being honest..... we're shunned as evil by everyone that knew us, even relatives, and former friends!"

Persons wishing to look at Mr Phelans evidence can write to the newspaper and mail will be forwarded to him.

-----------

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit