Daniel and the internet?

by Pathofthorns 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    *** Rbi8 Daniel 12:4 ***
    4 “And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant.”

Who would have thought that you could have such a library sitting in your living room, the ability to interact with people from all over the world, to send and recieve information all at minimal cost.

Such things are what all the wise men who ever lived dreamed about. I am still beside myself when I think of the technology.

Path

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Path,

Sunday Morning Meeting?

John 17:3, This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

John 17:17, Santify thm in the truth; your word is truth.

I am always amazed that persons from the world over can communicate by seconds to each other. And if they wish, can share & discuss thoughts.

We have this ability - I suppose it's up to us what to do with it. I still believe there's truth about God and Jesus in the Bible. Other than that.....I stay confused.

Enjoy visiting with you.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 23 July 2000 9:25:57

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hello "Waiting" & Good morning to all:

We have this ability - I suppose it's up to us what to do with it. I still believe there's truth about God and Jesus in the Bible. Other than that.....I stay confused.

Pardon me, but I'm wondering...what confuses you the most...

Just wondering...

BT

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey BT,

You do a fine job confusing me......

waiting

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hi Waiting...

What's confusing about what I preach... what I teach?

You will find upon examination, that there are some serious similarities between what I teach, and the situation, the scenio of our spiritual brothers, Peter, James, John, the apostles, when they first encounted Jesus. Many similarities, they overcame, we can too...

Remember, the disciples, Peter, James and John, and the others, had spent their entire lives, under the tutorlage of the wicked Scribes, Pharisees, Sadduccees, Sanhedrin, as spiritual leaders of the nation. But, it came as a shock to them, to find out they had been actually "followers of men," obeying the "commandments of men," all the while, and not really giving Jehovah His pure, true worship that he requires. Thus, the whole nation of Israel, had "sinned," before God... And Jesus was saying, strangely to them, the holy people who carried God's Name at that, to repent, yes, they need to "repent," of their sins, thus, Jesus was sent.

So, instead of making "traversing sea and dry land to make one proselyte," ... and, whats worse, we teach the person wrongly, yes, wrongly, false doctrines like 1914... oh noooo... no... we get them on the wrong track, and now, we can't even straighten them out, now they are worshiping the WTS, and we ourselves, then find out that we, yes, we are the ones that need to repent... but this is what the disciples, had to hear from Jesus... this is what they had done too... just like us... made disciples for the Pharisees, "subjects of Gehenna, twice as much as themselves..." what a blow this must have been to them! -- See Matthew 23:15

Similarly... we today, as a nation of Jehovah's Witnesses, have "sinned" against JAH, by following the "man of lawlessness," while we were so busy going from door-to-door condemning everyone else, and applying all the "bad" scriptures and prophecies against Christendom. 2 Thess. 2:3-12

The WTS taught us well, how to be hypocrites... just like they were. Luke 6:40, shows, a "pupil cannot be greater than his teacher," ...

The WTS was the "teacher," and we were the "pupils," ...

so if the WTS does not know God, does not know what His Word actually means, how can we... how can we know either... According to that Scripture ... guess what ... we can't... it impossible.

So, we find similar likenesses in Jesus' ministry and our situation much like Peter, James and John, when they first encountered Jesus. It took time.... time.... time... to absorb the weight of the situation...

Jesus' message was very, very heavy... very weighty ...

My message is the same for JWs, and it is indeed, weighty ... very weighty.

So, the similarity... the same type of message, a message of "repentance," repentance on a national scale... yes that Jesus presented to the people, the nation of Israel, and the one I've presented to you brothers... before our God... Jehovah... repentance on a national scale... God wants this.

....we followed the WTS, and

... Peter, James and John, were too, followers of men, at least, before Jesus came, they too were followers of the Pharisees, the Sanhedrin ... same scenio ...

They had to repent... and guess what ... we do too.

...they thought they were righteous too... had no idea of what Jehovah thought of them, spiritually speaking... sheep "skinned and thrown about," ... that was their true spiritual condition to God. -- Matt. 9:36

...we are "sheep skinned and thrown about," ... are completely ignorant of JAH's real purposes for us... we can now sympathize with Peter and the disciples... we know how they felt... pitiful, pitable... people... we've been had... we've been used, just they were...

...and so with us, our only problem was, we thought we were "righteous people," too, just about to walk into the kingdom and boom... Jehovah reveals the "Truth," about the "Truth," its on the internet, its everywhere, overnight it seems, we are in a quandary, we should we do... then, here comes this Jesus-like message, something strange, foreign to our ears, something like we've never heard before, a different twist to scriptures, it seems, the same scriptures, we've read over and over before, but, taking on a totally different meaning, its different, we must ponder over it, absorb, pray over it, and when the full weight of it hits us... boom, it "rocks our world," .... turns it upside down...

But, if is from God, what can we say...

... JAH sat in heaven, and observed the whole scenio... He knew we were self-righteous as a nation...and decided to reveal the "truth" about the "truth," all of those "lies" we have been telling in His Glorious Name... 1914, and so on, not understanding 1st century parousia, the resurrection, and many, many important doctrines... we don't understand them properly... in fact... we don't even understand the Bible period... we know nothing about the Abrahamic Covenant... and the list is quite long, I assure you.... we are a long way from God...

and worst of all... we have been practicing "creature worship," turning in those stupid service reports and all... changing the dedications questions, and approving of such conduct by clapping at the Assemblies at every baptism... ... and on and on, ... whew!

But again, the brothers, the disciples, had the same situation, they had to regroup, be spiritually "restored," be "rejuvenated," be spiritually, regenerated... -- Matt. 19:28

You know, one man bows down to a tree, to another a cow is sacred, to another man, a group of like the G.B./WTS, can take on the appearance of a "god," and "show himself publicly to be a god," right in God's own Temple...

Whether we worship, tree, cow, man, or even Jesus Himself, yes, if we decide to put them AHEAD of Jehovah God in any way... guess what, we are worshiping the CREATION instead of the CREATOR...

Adam and Eve, put Satan ahead of God... creature worship... idolatry... they did obey him, in the end as a family, instead of JAH, did they not?

There is no difference... its idolatry right on, no difference. The WTS, yes, told us not to bow to a man-made flag, not to pledge our allegiance to this man made image of worship, and then, cleverly, claimed our allegiance, our devotion as a nation, for themselves...

Yes, we must back them, right or wrong, even against Jehovah Himself... we must trample on God's Word, the Bible, which tells us not to lie, but its alright, if the WTS does it... on the internet...their word, ahead of God's, we gain the WTS approval of us... and not God's... idolatry.

Satan knows what he is doing... he is an expert at getting God's People to go the wrong way... very successful...

He was successful with it in Jesus' day with the ancient nation of Israel, Peter, James and John, the disciples of Christ... and he is doing it again, with JWs worldwide... its creature worship. ...

...and yet, as much as these things infuriated JAH God, He could have wiped us all away... with one swipe... mercifully, yes JAH has revealed this ... shown us, JWS, how "skinned and thrown about," how used we have become, even FILTHY, because of "apostasy," filthy we are in His Sight....

Yes, God Himself sees all and revealed this to us... so that we can have time to "repent," ... Jesus' message... "repent, because the kingdom has drawn near ...same scenio, same message.

..sooooo, now the "shoe is on the other foot," because everything the WTS applied to Christendom, and Pagandom ... in the filthy WTS magazine, filthy books, and all, guess what ...applies us!

Again, in Jesus day' the people, were troubled by "demon possession," Jesus observed this...

Similarly, the WTS, and their thoroughly "demonized" literature, is so thoroughly wicked, so diabolically demonized ... the reality of this is so weighty...

Just like the PR comment on "former members," ... insidious... nefarious, wicked, devious...

Theocratic strategy....lying, deception ... just like their "father," the "father of the lie," "Satan." -- John 8:44

So...., now, just as we told the people, told them to repent, come out of "Babylon the Great," now, JAH wants to see a "contrite" spirit and a change in us, JWs, worldwide ... that's right... us ... now, we need to come out of "Babylon the Great," modern-day Jerusalem... and repent ...

We need to, quit looking at the other guy... but first, before we can straighten him out,

...before we can "get the straw out of our Baptist brother's eye, yes, we need to remove the RAFTER, out of our..."

Yes, we are "brothers," now with the Baptists, to God, since we are all idolaters... brothers in the practice of idolatry.

They practice idolatry,and so do we... it just that simple... They worship Jesus, and we worship the WTS ... now whats the difference in that...

Actually, they did choose a higher source, their aim is a little better than ours, the Baptists, Catholics, since they did aim for Jesus, a person higher than the one we chose, the WTS, this we did, so stupidly... :-)

JAH says we need to repent... get ourselves straightened out in heart and attitude, since we are the real culprits, we are the sinners, in God's eyes against Him ... since we were clearly following man-made commandments, made up by the wicked "man of lawlessness."

Perhaps, that could be considered "confusing," ... but I assure you, we will become "un-confused" before this whole scenio is over ... Jehovah is real good at getting "peace out of confusion." Real good. Time reveals and clears up many things... I've found.

And He is very good at getting results from people who have made a VOW to him, a nation that has vowed to Him, as we have in our dedication... As it says in gist, paraphrased to lighten the load...

'What you vow to God, please pay, for God has no pleasure in those who take lightly their vows.' We must pay what is owing to God. -- Eccl. 5:4

No scare tactics, the facts... we made the vow, now its time to "pay the piper."

Peace,

BT

Jehovah's Witnesses, God's Name People -- Destined to "Fall" and Be "Restored" According to Bible Prophecy -- Isaiah 30:26; Jeremiah 23:19, 20

Edited by - TheBitterTruth on 24 July 2000 1:18:15

• waiting
    waiting

BT,

No offense, but I think that you post as if you just smoked a joint or two. My first husband used to talk like you type - phrases, etc. That's my impression, anyway.

I've been around some "mentally unstable" persons in my life, even been called that myself time or two, you, perhaps might be considered that also.

Just my thoughts. I really don't get much from your posts.

My aunt is highly intelligent - but she's also mental. What makes her spooky is that it's hard to differenciate the truth from the fantasy.

I try to stay a distance from spooky people.

I stay confused enough on my own.

waiting

• TheBitterTruth
    TheBitterTruth

Hi Waiting,

No offense taken... :-)

Take Care,

BT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit