To YOU KNOW re: Tallyman....

by AGuest 7 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

The word of my Lord to you is 'let the one without sin cast the FIRST stone,' and his hand is extended to you with a 'stone' in it. Since you have seated yourself in the 'Judgment Seat', then you are OBLIGATED to now carry out the 'law' of that judgment.

If then, Tallyman is guilty of the crime for which you judge him, STONE him. Otherwise... WHATEVER it is that you have 'against' him, you must forgive him, just as the 'world' has forgiven him... and even much more so.

Know, though, that with whatever judgment you are JUDGING... you WILL be judged. And since you CLAIM to be a member of the Household of God, by means of an anointing with holy spirit, you are reminded that judgment STARTS... with the House of God.

As for me, I will 'stand in the gap' and extend forgiveness to Tom Tallyman on behalf of the TRUE Israel of God; I will speak for him before my Lord, and ask that my Lord seek the fact of my Father... and forgive him.

Therefore, Tom Talley, by the 'authority' given to me, by my Lord and not by some 'earthly' organization that fosters hatred and apostasy, and by the spirit of my Father THROUGH my Lord, I say to you, "Your sins ARE forgiven you. The 'city of refuge' has been opened to you and the Avenger will have no cause with you. You have been 'released' and 'loosed' before my Lord, for he knows the circumstances of your situation, and judges in righteousness. Indeed, LOVE... does NOT 'keep account of the injury'."

Yes, I know that many here... and even perhaps you... will question and say, "WHO ARE YOU... to forgive the sins of others?" But, in truth, I have such 'authority', and in factm we ALL have that capability... and responsibility... to forgive others no matter WHAT the 'error', excluding blaspheming the spirit.

John 20:22, 23
    Acts 5:3

We just don't all have the LOVE it takes to do it. Therefore, on behalf of my 'brother', YOU KNOW (for even Judas was a 'brother' in Israel), I humbly apologize... to you, to the Board... AND to my God and Father, as ask that this 'error' ALSO... not be attributed to him. For truly, he knows not what he does. He is 'blind' still, and therefore, cannot see the 'rotteness' of his own 'fruit'.

I bid you peace, and remain,

YOUR servant, servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ.

SJ

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Oh, Meow - Meow

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Shelby- you are one nutty Jezebel!

• Kent
    Kent

<p align="center">
    <FONT COLOR="RED">Therefore, Tom Talley, by the 'authority' given to me, by my Lord </FONT></P>

Oh my, oh my. Mr Robert King (?) was it, should not be forgiven for this at all. He should be sued. And one thing is for certain. IF Tom sues him, his congregation will know about it in a minute - and he will be DFd faster than the old seniles in Crooklyn can fart!

Yakki Da

Kent
    Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I'm sorry, but in truth, wicked Jezebel would have done more like what YOU KNOW did, and less of what I was instructed to do. Evil... 'begets' evil, Six. Surely 'You Know' that.

Tell me, why is it that you could not see the 'good' in what was stated? Could it be that RAFTER, the other end of which seems to be hindering You Know's 'sight' as well? Ah, well. "Like a ring in the snout of a pig..."

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh, I'm not saying he shouldn't be SUED, Kent (peace to you, dear one!). That is entirely Tallyman's decision and perogative.

Unfortunately, though, You Know claims to be a member of the Household of my Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and by his conduct here, has brought REPROACH upon that 'house'. And it is for that ignorant 'error' that I asked forgiveness on his part from my Lord and Father.

What Tom Talley deigns to do about the slander against HIM... is entirely UP to him. I have been given nothing on that issue. I will say, however, to You Know, that if Tom DOES actually sue, and if such suit DOES result in unfavorable consequences to you, then you SHOULD have kept in mind that 'whatever a man sows, he WILL reap'. You Know, who, as a professed member of the Body of Christ... SHOULD have known better and not gone being hateful and vindictive. You 'sowed' with a view to your flesh, through 'strifes', and will REAP 'strife' as a result. IF Tom's 'error' was condemnatory (and my Lord says it was NOT), then You Know SHOULD have either forgiven him... or left his judgment to God. For THAT is what 'kings and priests' DO.

A 'murderer' is one who PLOTS to take another's life... or does so out of some negligence. But in his self-righteousness, You Know put himself in the Judgment Seat and determined the MOTIVE for the incident, even after hearing the evidence (or having privy to it if he so desired). In doing this, he ABSOLUTELY OVERSTEPPED the commandment and admonishment of my Father where He says, "I want MERCY... and not sacrifice."

But by his CONTINUAL hateful words, You Know CONTINUALLY demonstrates who his 'father' really is, and places himself among those who 'have a FORM of godly devotion... but prove FALSE... to its power.' For he well knows the words of my Lord when he said:

"... the things proceeding out of the mouth (or in this case,
    the fingers)... COME OUT OF THE HEART... and it is THOSE things
    that defile a man. For EXAMPLE, out of the HEART come WICKED
    REASONINGS, MURDERS... FALSE TESTIMONIES."

And it is You Know who is the 'murderer' here, because it is his wicked heart that is PLOTTING to 'kill' another, even in that one's conscience. It is cruel... and therefore, evil. But other than those who would keep 'thirsting' ones from 'drinking' and 'shut up the kingdom of the heavens' before them, my Lord... condemned NO ONE. MANY 'sinners' came to him, guilty of all KINDS of 'transgression against the law'. And he forgave them ALL.

And prior to that, David was a murderer in the SAME way that Jezebel was:

He plotted to take a life so that he could have something that was NOT his, although he already had plenty. That is COVETOUSNESS... MURDER and BEARING FALSE WITNESS against his neighbor. All three of which Jezebel and Ahab ALSO committed.

Yet, David was FORGIVEN... and so what Ahab Why? BECAUSE THEY REPENTED! Jezebel, however, did not and the prophecy against her was fulfilled.

Tom Talley has hid NOTHING of this incident from us. And others have provided substantial information as well, for us to KNOW what took place. There was no 'premeditation', no 'plot', no 'motive', no 'covetousness' and no 'bearing false witness'... no cruel or evil intent. None at all. It was simply an EXTREMELY UNFORTUNATE incident, for which Tom himself felt the utmost most of pain.

You Know is a snidely, LITTLE 'man', who, in the 'spirit' of those he follows, gets GREAT joy out of being mean, vindictive, vengeful, and hateful. He RELISHES it: "I am anointed, so I can judge and condemn and find fault.' But both he and I know, he did NOT 'find the Christ to be so!" Sin... is sin... any Lord forgave and RELEASED people from their sin... not condemned them and bound them to it eternally.

You Know belongs to that same group of 'false' christs who say, "I am anointed" and come 'on the basis' of my Lord's name, but yet harbor, defend and justify grown men/women who prey on innocent children who have NO voice, rather than SPEAK for them, but hypocritically judge and condemn those who are not of their sort with wicked words. It is 'leaven'... and THAT is a 'fruit' of the Pharisees, which WE were warned to 'look out for'.

But, like the others here, I will not judge him either, but beg my Father to forgive him. Because that is what a TRUE member of the Household of God, Israel is SUPPOSED to do... and it is also what I 'wish' to do. And I ask that any of you who can, please, forgive him, too, and if not, do not hold his 'errors' against the House of my Father. Go on conquering the 'evil' with the 'good', and do not let yourselves be CONQUERED by the 'evil'... as You Know evidentally has.

I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ and TRUE member of his Body,

SJ

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

All I can say to this is that the nuts really fall out of the trees around here.

• logical
    logical

Notice a pattern...

Fredhall Oh, Meow - Meow

SixofNine Shelby- you are one nutty Jezebel!

Erm, am I missing something? What does AGuest have to do with Jezebel, she pointed out...
    Copernicus All I can say to this is that the nuts really fall out of the trees around here.

Same one-liner mentality.

Pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit