Celebrity Dub list grows longer

by Nathan Natas 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

http://www.vogue.co.uk/vogue_daily/story/story.asp?stid=14388

CAMPBELL'S GOD MOTHER

VALERIE CAMPBELL has admitted that she is a devout Jehovah's Witness. The glamorous mother of supermodel Naomi Campbell has been found wandering the streets of Surrey trying to share her love of the faith with strangers. "I was raised to be a Jehovah's Witness, but I let it slip," she told the Daily Mail. "Now I have found it again, I feel much more at peace with myself and the world around me." Valerie has not yet persuaded her daughter to join her in her mission, however. "I brought up Naomi as a Jehovah's Witness, but she must choose her faith for herself," she goes on. "I do give her literature on the subject though when she asks for it." (December 16 2003, AM)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I suppose this Good Press partially compensates for all the Bad Press they have been getting recently.

• minimus
    minimus

Nathan, Valerie is a great looking woman. I thought you were going to say she was related to Glen Campbell or something.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

She can teach me the "ins and outs" of the truth anytime!

Id like to keep her after school! (theocratic)

• morty
    morty

WOW, I did not know this....

Wonder if her daughter will bit the bait??

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

NY Bankers wanted Marty

'Sex has always been a tool for getting into someone’s corner or organization. After reading Whitney Webb’s books, I was flying back from London with my assistant after finishing a conference there. I stood by the curb in New York waiting for the limo to pick us up.

There was a provocative black girl standing there who began to chat me up for I had just landed flying the Concord. I was being polite but I assumed she may have been looking to pick someone up from the plane as you often find traveling around.

When my assistant returned from the bathroom and the limo arrived, we got in and she said to me – “Boy, I can leave you alone for 5 minutes you are talking to a supermodel” I was befuddled. I said I thought she was one of the typical girls looking to pick up a traveler.

She said that’s Naomi Campbell. That still did not mean anything to me. I said sorry, I do not read fashion magazines. After reading Whitney Webb mentioning her, I began to wonder if there was more to that casual conversation that I was oblivious to.'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/the-untold-backdrop-to-jeffrey-epstein/

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have heard , from an elder in that locality, that Naomi Campbell was brought up as a Witness and her mother still is.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What always annoyed me when I was in, was the Cult of Celebrity that was within the J.W's. The G.B and writing Committee were guilty of fawning over any celebrity that was even on the outer limits of the Org, and individual J.W's were really into it, I remember loads of lads at one Convention many years ago, all wearing a Michael Jackson glove !

Also individual J.W's would make anyone fairly "high up" in the Org. a celebrity, I saw some sickening brown nosing at times, pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit