Game show Quiz at the WT cart . The buzzer was ringing WRONG

by Hotpepper 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Set up 2 sisters 70 and 21 year old. Standing on a dead street next to the cemetery. I ask how is business going? Old lady says great. I say , yeah ,who you preaching to the TOMBSTONES? FIRST buzzer . I tell her every time she lies I'm going to count on me fingers and BUZZ HER A LIAR. GAME SHOW STYLE. I direct my attention at the 21 year old. Straight to the generation of 1914, how you had to be old enough in 1914 to go to war . Let's do the Math that make you born no later than 1896,today that would make you how old 116+. Old lady yes they are still alive,. BUZZER GOES OFF LIAR. DID THE WORLD END ON 1914? SHE says yes. BUZZERS go off again

. As I'm counting on my fingers. In her face she is a liar. . I keep on 1914 and kept buzzing her being a liar for the WTS. I asked her about the Jehovah promise I would never finish grade school. 1975. That was truth? BUZZER Going off like crazy 🤣 and I'm running out of fingers. Ha ha. An other man shows up with a 6 year old boy. I go straight to the boy and tell him, when I was your age the mags promise me in the name of Jesus I would not finish grade school. Be fore Armageddon

Look at me now I'm an old man

And the WTC lied to me. Look it up everything I m telling you is. In the publications. They ran away after about 15 minutes. There was much more. But I think I got into the 21 year old lady head. I could tell she didn't want to be there.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I'll remind everyone here I was VERY POLITE. AND NOT DISRESPECTFUL IN ANY WAY.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hotpepper...the important thing is that you had a good time...sort of therapeutic!

That Awake (May 22, 1969 pg 15) magazine you reference is a 'Killer' article! Way too many JWs are not aware of it.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Thank you jw gone bad. Yes I had fun. I'm a night person but just happened to be up early. I was with a person that is some kind of Hindu. She told me not to stop. . Shen she heard me tell the jdubs about some 25 year old kid the bleed to death from a car accident. And wouldn't have blood. She was flooded. And about the blood card. I asked the dubs that's good news. A Young man life gone for the WTS? I went into he woman loosing their life in child birth. From loosing blood. Good news right? My friend couldn't believe the stuff I was telling her. She was sick to her stomach, I was telling her. I know her for years , but never spoke religious things. Long story I ll tell it another time

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Cart witnessing seems pretty soul destroying to me!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

This what happens to me if I sit through a Jw meeting, my inner voice starts says "Bullshit!" You can only take so much BS that it effects you're mind. No meetings, No Jw stuff for me! IT'S BULLSHIT!

• Ding
    Ding

I'm surprised they talk with anyone at the carts other than to smile, offer them free literature, and direct them to jw dot org.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I just saw cart people! At Devils Lake, Wis. They were in an out of the way area, no one was passing by. I wanted to walk down there, my husband didn’t want me to. 🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit