Just some thoughts

by jdash 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• jdash
    jdash

As the memorial season winds down, lmao, just want to post some of the thoughts going through my head.

So my father who has been disfellowshipped at least 5 times thinks he is part of the anointed and has been partaking of the emblems for a few years now. I find it funny. Pretty sure someone who is anointed hasn't been disfellowshipped that many times or probably not even once. I honestly don't care.

Also, my uncle is having hip replacement surgery soon, and he went to a seminar on it, in which, they teach him what and what not to do after the surgery. He told us that they are giving him a pillow/cushion to put between his legs. I wonder what the organization thinks of that, lmao.

Oh yeah, school is going good so far. Almost finished with my junior year and grades are looking good.

My other uncle just got released from prison like 2 weeks ago, after 14 years, so that's bittersweet.

And that's all so far.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hey jdash,

Sounds like your dealing with stuff one day at a time. Good news that school is doing good...... you had to work for that right.....so make sure you get that education. Not every thing can be blamed on the JW's. Sometimes the crazy in our lives isn't even crazy....just stupid.

Keep at your studies and make new friends. Keep looking forward not back, when you get to a point where you have serious relationships and the ability to make things happen then you can look back.

• jdash
    jdash

Thanks Giordano. I'm trying my best.

• Cathyklien11
    Cathyklien11

my doctor also suggested me to get a new pillow for my stiff neck. I also bought a new pillow from My Pillow Coupons for myself.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

J_dash....so your dad has been d/f 5 times now.....is that a world record?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit