Glad to be back!

by Ron1968 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Hi everyone,

I am glad to be making a return to this forum and do hope to get to know a lot of you better. I am still posting on another ex-jw site (under username Ronnie45), but that site is as slow as molasses lately.

Anyway, I am going to stay out of too much of the conflicts here and just will enjoy being here and sharing when I can. You all are a great group of people

PS...How do get to the list of all the "emotcions" here?

Ron

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Ron. Click on the smiley face on the reply screen and they will pop up in a separate window.

I noticed that Beyond JWs was slow and that a lot of the more lively posters are missing. I would post but that would make 10 DBs I read and post on.

Come on over here any time and add your 2 cents or more to a post.

Blondie

• Sassy
    Sassy

welcome back Ron1968!!

• sens
    sens

Hi Ron

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Thanks everyone! Still having trouble with my "emoctions" lol

I click on the smiley but nothing happens. Oh well...I know the punctuation to do a few emoctions.

:) Maybe that one is all I need. lol

Ron

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

As soon as you make a post: the smiley..................^^....is right about there.

Try it, reply to my boring post, and you'll see loads of emoticons.

No more direct questions to Simon, during North American Central Time towards him.

He's 6 hours ahead of you, and he does work for a living.

Take care Ronnie.

Kindest regards to T. C., and all the crew on Tim's site.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ron, howdy back!

Craig

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Hey Razor and Blondie,

Did you guys post on Tim's site (beyond jw's?) and if you did, what was your username. I am just curious as I have been on the board a lot.

Oh don't worry Razor, I will be a good boy here! LOL

Ron

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I've been "Rayzorblade" everywhere, even on Tim's board, and I think I may have posted there 2 or 3 times in the last year.

This is my resident site.

And here is where I shall remain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit