Hitler to be Resurrected ??

by Poztate 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I seem to vaguely recall years ago,perhaps in a questions from the readers that they didn't want to speculate if Hitler would be brought back or not in a resurrection.Did I just imagine this or not? I have been unable to find any info on this but I am almost sure this was their position.

They of course knew that if you were a DF'ed JW perhaps caught smoking, that this was serious enough for god to snuff you out forever,but Hitler well we just don't want to speculate.Any one know anything about this??

• Sargon
    Sargon

I thought Adolf was alive and well and living in Bolivia.

• little witch
    little witch

Poztate

I remember that too.

And you have brought up a brilliant point of tower tardation.

Ok to kill millions of humans, but don't smoke, drink, or have illicite sex!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well seriously - are you saying the WTBTS is saying that if Armageddon came tomorrow and you were in a disfellowshipped state for smoking that you would be destroyed at Armageddon but that Adolf Hitler would be resurrected -- if that is the case then this religion is so fu----g f----d up that I want absolutely nothing more to do with it. That is just stretching credulity to the limit - well beyond the limit actually.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Has anybody got a refernce to the article this came from? Wheres Blondie when you need her........

• little witch
    little witch

I thought I saw the article on freeminds.org

I tried to go there to look but the site is down?

Anybody else having trouble?

I too would like the source,

• simplesally
    simplesally

What they are saying is they don't know......... its not up to them. I think their idea is that those who were JWs but left, already knew the truth and rejected it ---- like Satan. Hitler killed many of the anointed so maybe he won't be, but maybe he was mentally deranged and not in a position to be able to hear truth or accept it.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Hitler killed many of the anointed

Was it ever stated that many of JW's killed by Hitler were anointed?? I don't think so.I don't think they ever kept a record of who was or was not anointed.Even today,although I don't know for certain I doubt if at the memorial the names of those who partake of the emblems are sent into Brooklyn so they have a list of all their fellow anointed.The truth is that the "good old boys" running the show and their lawyer pals don't give a rat's ass who is out there claiming anointed status.

What if you are only a marginal JW.You are not DF'ed but you only go door to door once in a while.You are not in the TMS and you miss a lot of meetings.When you die will god bring you back?? Not very well likely according to all the WT articles on the subject.They don't dance around the issue when it is one of their own but they don't want to speculate when it comes to Hitler.What a joke.

The bottom line is that they are just a pathetic bunch of ASS HOLES who like to hear themselves talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit