SPEECH

by chachasmum 7 Replies latest jw friends

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Bush to address the nation at 12:15pm. He is supposed to speak for around 5 minutes. Cannot wait for this one. No doubt he will be Bouncy 5for joy.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Cha: Yep the speech was awesome and the WMD was caught and anyone that thinks that he was not a WMD tell that to the Iraqui people that suffered at his hands.

• little witch
    little witch

If the would be assasin of my father was caught, I would jump for joy too!

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. LOL

He looks like a friggin bum!

Now, on to Bin Laden!

"Come out, come out wherever you are"!

• little witch
    little witch

BTTT

Because I love a good debate, and I have a whoppin' 8 posts to use!

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

OK...

Well, I wasBouncy 5jumping for joy when I heard the great news this morning.

I think Bush could hardly contain himself, that's why he only gave a 4 minute speech.LOL! But, just a side note...don't you think he could memorize or at least extemporaniously speak on such a great grab as this instead of reading verbatim his 4 minute speech!!!

JMHO

eisenstein

btw Thank God for the freedom we experience in this country to be able to post such topics about the president of this great country

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Tony Blair was showing more restraint and the "stiff British upper lip" but again I think you could tell he was struggling to contain his delight --wil ldo him no political harm either -- and as an earlier post said --on to Osama Bin Laden, Al Zwihiri, and Mullah Omah

• little witch
    little witch

yep.

The need for political correct language causes self-censorship, and the need to put it in writing...

Oh but the grin at the end was priceless! Tee hee hee

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Yea,

I guess your right Little Witch, that's what I thought after I posted. I was thinking of all the newspapers in the world who will be printing his speech, "All the news that's fit to print"...

I told chachasmum that this would help him win the re-election...

I agree too: Osama Bin Laden...Come out, come out whereever you are!!!

eis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit