Gems from the first day of our two-day circuit assembly.

by apocalypse 3 Replies latest jw friends

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

The last part of the day was the most interesting. (apostates apostates) But I will get to that in a second. First, I will mention the circuit overlord?s spew.

He began about ?despair? and how 330 million people are suffering from depressions etc. (Bring everyone down) He mentions ?utter loss of hope? as the underlying reason. Then he says ?hope has to be meaningful, not promises that never come about?? and ?not man?s promises but God?s?.

Man. What a hypocrite?.

What about all those ?promises? that the Society made? And in God?s name no less. Did the world end in 1925, 1975, 1994, 2000???

And low and behold the brother they drag onto the platform to interview. A pioneer and former elder who is a two-time nervous breakdown charity case, no longer serving as an elder because of health problems that they didn?t want to talk about because he?s a nervous wreck due to his stupid lifestyle choice of burning the candle on both ends trying to meet all the rules made by the Governing Satan in New York.

Then he brought the hammer down by saying we ?understand deeper things? because we have the ?faithful slave? and said Matthew 24:45-47 shows that ?Jesus promised that the slave would come?? ??.(Oh my god!!) That?s all this overlord knows, how to harp on Matthew 24:45, over and over and over.

He said ?we have to meditate like a cow ruminating? so that we understand the scriptures. Ha! Seems to me that THAT is exactly where a JW?s problem begins. When he/she starts to ruminate and realizes a contradiction. From there it?s all down hill till the JW quits or is expelled and is henceforth referred to as an apostate.

Then the final part. The goodun??.

This guy went right into ?APOSTATES? practically from the word go. He went on that ?they rebel against the bible?. oppose the faithful slave? are known for speaking twisted things? half truths? ?

Then he talked about ?TV programs? and said they are all like ?the National Enquirer? looking to titillate people. ?all false, all false I tell you rant RANT?

He referred to the information as ?erroneous?

He said ??they never tell you that WE ABHOR SEXUAL ABUSE?? (a line right verbatim out of their propaganda)

?.and ??they never tell you that EVERY ALLEGATION IS REPORTED TO AUTHORITIES?

I would like to confront that lying Sack of manure with this question

?Brother Sack, you said that ?we report every allegation to authorities?, yet the Society has written a public release that says they only report allegations of sexual abuse in the areas that local authorities require it. So which is the truth?

And I would say ?Brother Sack, what the Society has released on this issue shows that they don?t want to report except that they are forced to report in some states, otherwise they would be just too happy to bury the truth.

And that brother Sack is at the heart of the issue, because if the Society really did do as you said then they wouldn?t be in such a pickle, now would they brother Sack?.

Then he rounded out by saying ?if a program is designed to attack the faithful slave, AVOID IT? (putting fear in the hearts of the sheep)

Where in the 5 th Estate program was there anything ?attacking? their little gods in Brooklyn. Their damned policy was being attacked and with the truth no less!

I know that this was about the 5 th Estate program because in our elders/ms meeting with that stupid little fart of an overlord, he specifically discussed that program.

And now, this brother Sack 'o manure in his part says that basically the Society didn?t get a word in about how they ?abhor? minors getting raped. Yet we all know the Society DECLINED an on air interview. They ran away! Yet even then, the 5 th Estate did give air time to their supid J.R. Brown tape saying they ?abhor??

Lying hypocrites!

• patio34
    patio34

Good post Apocalypse! My sympathies to you for having to sit thru all that. They're so expert at spin to the point of bald-faced lies! Thanks for the info.

Pat

• gumby
    gumby
    Then he talked about ?TV programs? and said they are all like ?the National Enquirer? looking to titillate people. ?all false, all false I tell you rant RANT?

He referred to the information as ?erroneous?

Seems like the first thing a person would ask is...."how can Dateline and 5th Estate....get away with lies. I thought they were truthfull shows. Why does'nt the society sue them for wrongful slander???

It's sad to think that the 1000 or more people at your assembly will believe what comes from the platform without seriously questioning what is said there.

Gumby

• Soledad
    Soledad

what cojones these people have. really.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit