• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moses had a speech impediment..

God doesnt choose what we think he should choose. ...Makemeanunbeliever

............QUACK-QUACK- QUACK!..

Image result for Moses..Image result for Ducks

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Jesus realizing Stevie Lett is his "brother" and that he's gonna be spending a lot of time with him real soon.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Seriously, listening to talk after talk like this growing up was the reason I couldn't write a coherent paper in high school. I couldn't develop a theme and support it with relevant details. I bombed a lot of papers. It took me until college to figure out how to write an effective paper.

It was painful until I figured out the formula. First you have to develop a thesis and then you have to defend it, and I'm not even talking about finding sources to support your argument, I'm just talking about writing simple 5 paragraph essays that had details that were relevant and support a clearly stated thesis.

No instruction for that with the JWs, despite their claims of a college equivalent education.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

and to all those apostates " JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ! "

" I'm trying to run a business here, I'm mean a religion "

• Listener
    Listener
    Makemeanunbeliever - Moses had a speech impediment. God doesnt choose what we think he should choose. His advice was sound.

Where is the proof that God chose Lett and why are you comparing Lett to Moses?

Do you really think that using the illustration of going down in an elevator is an undesirable thing is sound advice?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Do you really think that using the illustration of going down in an elevator is an undesirable thing is sound advice?

Yup, elevators are designed to go UP or DOWN.

Another illustration just like Jesus woulda dun. (Of course, Jesus and the GB only use the stairs. Some Lead Zeppelin thinga-majing.)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**Seriously, listening to talk after talk like this growing up was the reason I couldn't write a coherent paper in high school. I couldn't develop a theme and support it with relevant details**

Same thing crossed my mind a few times. I struggled big-time with essays and stuff because I couldn't develop enough details and support for my theme.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever - Moses had a speech impediment. God doesnt choose what we think he should choose. His advice was sound.

Where is the proof that God chose Lett and why are you comparing Lett to Moses?

I'm sure those in Pharaohs court called Moses worse while mocking him. Any reference to up and down is sufficient to get a point across that bad associations can bring you down. Life in general proves that fact.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Going down in an elevator is on my "to do" list.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Moses had a speech impediment. God doesnt choose what we think he should choose. His advice was sound.

When Jesus finished these sayings, the effect was that the crowds were astounded at his way of teaching

.Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.

The crowds were astounded by Jesus' teaching because of its quality, not because he was a buffoon. Of all of JW's, the GB should be "fully trained," and like Jesus, should they not?

Jesus was perfect and spent eons beside the perfect creator of the universe. Moses, was surrounded by imperfect people for 100 years or so. Do the math.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit