Stephen Lett at our assembly today

by StarTrekAngel 107 Replies latest jw experiences

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I stepped out for lunch so I don't know if he came out to the crowds. Attendance was 1200 and at least during the general sessions he did not come out from the back stage.

Lets get one thing clear. Wether he is a simpleton or can be compared to the speech impediment of Moises, you need to understand that God never picked people with weaknesses just for the heck of it or just because he had pity on people. That is an old WT propaganda technique to make you feel good if you are uneducated or you feel like you are not up to the task on field service or in the ministry school.

God picked uneducated people or people with speech impediments so he could show his power. So people would know for sure and had proof that he sent them. So that his contenders would not think much of them and feel like they were no threat. When the threat materialized, then people could say beyond reasonable doubt that this man or prophet definitely had God's spirit.

If Lett had gotten of the stage and had been unable to speak coherently or even be able to recite a bible verse without the bible, then I would have concluded that his ability to deliver the talk definitely came from a higher power. But, as you may conclude, that did not happen, therefore his is a buffoon.

The CO gave the preceding talk before him. When Lett got on stage for the first talk he wanted to thank the CO and his wife for their hard work but he did not remember their names. The translator had to remind him. Despite the fact that the presenter had just thanked "brother Con" for this speech. The man is incapable of even faking that he cares.

• bohm
    bohm
    STA: Thanks to you and your wife for posting the transcript & updating us on the crapvention; unfortunately, my brain still resist reading it, but I appreciate it :-).
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    It's the Letto the Clown Show!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lett is a GB member, so that means is he's going to be deliberately focused upon being a propagandist for the organization to the extreme. Telling half truths, lying and deceiving is his set responsibility as a GB member, because he can do this with a smiling charismatic approach is probably reason he was promoted to the Job in the first place.

• Alive!
    Alive!

Makeme...

You stated that you haven't been to meetings in years... And I'd conclude you haven't been on field service in years or been closely associated with JWs for years.

As a convert, I stayed true to what I believed to be true - I went to EVERY meeting, studied every publication diligently, took part in being a true 'sister' to the worldwide association of JWs, I donated large sums of money, spent hours and hours in field service.

I don't see how you could have become a 'believer' and yet not do all those things.

Do you go to meetings now?

You said 'I haven't been to meetings in years'

Get to the meetings, put your shoulder to the wheel, do the hard yards, manage and cope with everything it means to be in subjection to men like Stephen Lett and Co. Learn a new truth diligently, and then unlearn it diligently, year after year, publication after publication.

Taste up close how it is 'inside the KH'...nod your head with the others when your soul screams out 'Nooooo... This is wrong'

Get in there....get your hands dirty and then come and talk to us.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When Lett got on stage for the first talk he wanted to thank the CO and his wife for their hard work but he did not remember their names. The translator had to remind him. Despite the fact that the presenter had just thanked "brother Con" for this speech. The man is incapable of even faking that he cares.

Lett doesn`t appear to be "All There"..

He seems to be a Few Fries Short of a "Happy Meal"

It`s more likely he`s incapable of faking he`s "All There"

..........*ButterMilk Pancakes*

...................CRAP!!!..

I Can`t Remember Why I`m Here!..

..........*ButterMilk Pancakes*

....Image result for jw.org broadcasting...............Image result for Buttermilk pan cakes

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

This fat cat Lett is going around Spanish assembly halls saying crap like "let us not be discouraged because the end has not come as we expected to have happened by now", without recognizing that our expectations have been fed and encouraged by the WTBTS. So infuriating!!!😡

DY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lett ..... " Be rest assured Brothers and Sisters that Jehovah never said that he would destroy false Prophets " We orchestraters of this publishing house (WTS.) have are sins redeemed as you do remember.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "Lett doesn`t appear to be 'All There'... He seems to be a Few Fries Short of a 'Happy Meal'... It's more likely he's incapable of faking he's 'All There'."

Hard to argue with.

And if the rest of the GB are putting him out front 'cause they think it'll make them look like humble, down-to-earth guys, I don't think they've entirely thought it through*.

Pretty sure there's a difference between looking "unlettered and ordinary" and looking like Forrest Gump. :smirk:

x

* Unless they have, but Lett's the get they could come up with.

• steve2
    steve2

For a man with so many bizarre behaviours and expressions, his bulging eyes take the cake.

I just hope he doesn't forget to take his Largactil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit