Japanese sister woke up with this Watchtower article !

by nakanozzi 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "And what should you do if you find slanderous news about Jehovah’s organization on the Internet?

Typical of propaganda and replete with logical fallacies.

How about this?

"And what should you do if you find truthful news about Jehovah’s organization on the Internet?

Reject that too? Yes, of course. Only listen to crap from the Governing body, the paedophiles' friends.

• Stirred
    Stirred

This goes against the counsel to imitate the Boreans IMHO.

i have had little stomach to read since AM3 gave the special talk...

I am disturbed yet again by such an article and the experiences ones have experienced where JWs refuse to even watch livestream of ARC as if it is evil.

I feel more and more upset and wanting to just DA or just announce casually and openly, when it comes up, that I do not agree or believe all they teach.

Let the chips fall...

So glad to hear a sister in Japan used her critical thinking skills to wake up.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree 'stirred'...

Why do we feel hesitant about calmly discussing topics of FACT with witnesses?

Why do we allow ourselves to play into the GB game of just not raising certain topics?

By avoiding the topics, we are actually helping the GB control us and others...

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Zeb, "Omedetou gozaimasu" is "congratulations" in Japanese.

Divergent you are right. They embrace the flabby seven as their new, modern emperors and their loyalty has no limits.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

lieu - "...On a Data Dog note, those faithful men of old sure did drink a lot ... after a major killin' of course."

Well, in all fairness, I think getting good and plastered is probably the only realistic way of dealing with something like that.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I just hope the 'faithful and discreet slave' continues to print such articles like this. It will wake up more people. Simple and plain. When I first looked at this article I really didn't get it. But then I read the comments and wow, then I got it. So not everyone thinks the same. There are 8 billion people on the planet, and when they print an article, it is available for ALL to see, and the light bulb goes on. They really don't know what they are printing.

Print on, slave, print on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit