Japanese sister woke up with this Watchtower article !

by nakanozzi 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I think there is going to be a domino effect

1. more and more people waking up
    2. WT publishes more articles/talks about loyalty, information control etc
    3. more people get suspicious and uncomfortable
    4. more people wake up
  • flipper
    flipper

I'm really happy to hear that your friend stopped attending meetings after reading this mind control information from the WT article. The GUILT and FEAR tactics that the WT Society leaders and writing committee use are really, really devious if we want to talk about REAL deviousness and dishonesty .

Just the initial statement about what JW's should do if they find " slanderous news about Jehovah's organization on the Internet " . This is a " thought stopping " technique used by the WT leaders to IMMEDIATELY stop any JW from checking out the Internet because any and all information ( allegedly ) about the JW organization will be lies according to this article. Which of course - is a lie in and of itself !

And then at the end by insinuating that ANY negative information about the WT Society or Jehovah's Witnesses is " circulated by people who are slaves to the " father of the lie" , Satan the Devil " it scares JW's into thinking that ANY negatives about the WT organization are " evil " or " Satan " inspired - even if by proof the evidence shows the allegations are true ! They are to dismiss any negatives in their minds . Kind of like a kidnapped victim dismisses the fact that his captors have committed ANY crimes - JW's are under the influence of the " Stockholm Syndrome " where they refuse to admit that WT leaders or any part of the organization is CRIMINAL or EVIL. WT leaders have infested the minds of JW's with criminal mind control that in my opinion would even excuse WT leaders for committing murder. Just look at the no-blood transfusion policies and how many JW's following that policy have killed. WT leaders ARE guilty of not only misinformation- but outright murder

• flipper
    flipper
    One thing I forgot to mention. This perfectly explains the young 17 year old JW's response to me this last Monday when I encouraged him to research WT child abuse on the Internet. His response ? " I don't trust everything I read on the Internet . " Now we know WHAT causes him to think that way
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Yeah, that's funny flipper. The young man says he doesn't trust everything he reads on the internet. But that doesn't mean he has to discard everything, some things are true then are they not? But to him everything is false. He's so blind.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    That's what my wife says flipper. She doesn't know if she can trust anything she reads against wt doctrine. She has slowly been looking at different articles more and more now but she still feels guilty doing it.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Reminds me of a K M article & meeting item back in the 90's about the dangers of the internet and how people could find all sorts of unauthorized information on it... Whew! I thought... I have to get to that. I was not on line, had to go to Public Library and get librarian to show me how to use it...but the rest is history.

Why are they not more awake to the fairly crude attempts at blocking honest research? This article I found interesting.

http://www.uncommon-knowledge.co.uk/psychology_articles/protection.html

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Good article Bluesbrother. The JW's fit into this box as well.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

dbq407 - "...even if it's true, do not believe what you read about the org if it isn't positive news."

Realizing that - for all intents and purposes - the WTS insisted on this stance was one of my little "wait, what?" moments.

Only an idiot deliberately ignores factual information simply because he doesn't like it.

In fact, I've found that more often than not, what you don't want to hear is what you need to hear the most.

• dbq407
    dbq407
    If the media has something positive to say about the jw's, then jw's will share those posts on social media, but heaven forbid anyone talk bad about them and print truthful negative stuff..........turn a deaf ear and blinding eye and run like the wind in the opposite direction!
  • babygirl30
    babygirl30

Are they serious????? That is plain black and white - crazy!

Literally crazy propaganda clearly calling all negative information about the organization "lies". How retarded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit