It took a lot of lies, ignorance and corruption to create the JWS religion and the results were ?

by Rocketman123 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Looking back at the JWS religion and all what it did to people who joined the results are not very becoming, one might even say regretfully harmful.

Here of some things of which I'm thinking about .......

First on the list has to be the thousands of people to date that refused a blood transfusion and died in doing so.

The people that have committed suicide indirectly caused by the JWS DF social restrictions and other reasons.

All the time wasted distributing the WTS literature door to door, only to realize the doctrines the WTS (GB) heads created were false and misleading.

All the marriages by young people which were enforced due to strict sexaul behavior, only to end up in divorce for incompatibility reasons.

All the families that have broken up over the decades because of the JWS religoius convictions.

All the young teenagers who were persuaded to not obtain higher education because the end is so near.

All the social relationships that could have been fulfilling and good but were halted because someone wasn't a JWS.

All the money people gave the WTS. some giving their entire inheritance to the organization which ended up being full of deceit and corruption after all..

All the time people spent building or renovating Kingdom Halls or other buildings owned by the WTS. most of the time these building being sold for a large financial profit to the WTS.

It all seems like a huge human waste of time and energy to accomplish little but cause so much harm to people..

• TruthMatters
    TruthMatters

"What it did to people"?

It funneled people to the TRUTH from the Bible, and what a person does with that is up to them!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I think it ( WTS ). funneled people toward the lies, fear and ignorance of the bible, the damaging results are plain to see.

Not a very good representation of Christianity in this modern era but then again religious charlatanism never usually is.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Why is it the truth from the Bible seems to mean prophecies that always fail?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Deleted, duplicate

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The truth from the bible is abstract delusion that varies from one religion to another, that's why so many religions are saying they have the right truthful interpretation.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It funneled people to the TRUTH from the Bible,

Truthmatters, can you please tell me explicitly , what "Truth`s" from the Bible you are referring to ?

I`m a little confused by your comments so far .Correct me if I am wrong.

You seem to beleive JW`s have the "Truth" ,yet you have problems with some of their beleifs / interpretations of the Bible ? and some of their practices ? right ?

So what "Truths" from the Bible are you talking about ? And can you be a bit more specific ? as to what they are ?

I am genuinely interested in your answers .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit