COVID Vaccine and JW's

by FedUpJW 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

While reading some of the news this afternoon I came across an article titled The Lies About Vaccine Efficacy Are Exposed, So Scotland Stops Publishing Data, that opened with this statement:

If the truth hurts your narrative, you must censor it. But what if your own information harms your own narrative? Well, then you stop publishing it.

Scotland must have learned something from the JW's.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

What have we learned from the pandemic? Here is my opinion. And for a disclaimer before I get to it, I got the first two Pfizer shots, I won't be getting any boosters. Consult your doctor and I am not giving medical advise.

Here is what we have learned. Governments across the planet have covered up the origins of the virus. Is there any credible doubt that it didn't come from a Chinese lab where it was deliberately made? Have many people have died due to complications from the virus? Yes it is real. Is this virus the end-all be-all that it was billed to be? No. Have governments (looking at you Canada) used this as an opportunity to exercise power over people that they have given themselves? Oh yes they have. Do masks work? Not at all. Do lock downs work? None of them have. Was this a test run for something even more devastating like "build back better" initiatives? Probably.

I can't help but think this whole thing became about population control.

Ronald Reagan said the most terrifying words are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Word….

DD

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Vaccines effect and disrupt. The effects on real lives is being revealed.

realnotrare.com

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

This is what I'd like to know:

How many JWs died from COVID?

How many died with COVID?

How many died of the vaccine?

How many were injured by the vaccine?

I guess we will never know.

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Know we will not no.

No we will not know,

JW GB mirror the government line.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This Pandemic was so serious and dangerous;

That you had to get tested to see if you had it.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

How many died of the vaccine?

A guy I know who was a JW followed the governing body/government order to get the COVID jab to show how much he valued life. He was only in his mid sixties, very healthy for the nearly forty years I knew him and he went to lay down for just a few minutes according to his wife, and she found him a half hour later dead. It sounds like that very healthy man had a sudden blood clot that killed him. Of course if you ask the politicians and medical advisors about it they will vehemently deny that the potential blood clot side effect of the jab could have ever had a thing to do with his death.

@pistolpete

And can only be prevented by a "vaccine" that is so "safe" that you have to be threatened to take it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit