Activism On The Go

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just wanted to share this with you all, it works to get rid of them.

For the past few weeks I have been observing some jdumbs setting up stall in a busy centre. So I started to note which days they come, how long for etc. Then me n a close friend made two placards/flaggy things(dont know what it is in english) with two different websites on them n two different slogans . We would stand a little off-side them every time they have been there holding our placards. The idea was to let passers by think we are all together/therby people actually getting to know TTATT after they visit those websites ie (ceasers channel, n somefacts.com) misspelt purposely. coz of work n stuff sometimes it has only been one of us but we did it anyway.

after two weeks or so of doing this, they have stopped coming altogether to this place. So we have stopped too but keeping an eye out for them soemwhere else. Seems like they have caught -on. None of them know me .

Just my way of activism in a small way.

Zing

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

What would be brilliant is to have an ex-JW with plenty of cash who could pay for billboards around convention time and imitate the example of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Have them situated where 1000's of JW's would walk/drive past.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Good for you, Zing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit