FUNNY LIFE !!! ... FUNNY GOD ???

by frenchbabyface 6 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Came here to read a bit and fell on this
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/63223/1.ashx

Thinking ? No ? we were not bound to the command related to blood issue is not only in the Mosaïc law : as said here
    ---
    ? However, such collecting, storing, and transfusing of blood directly contradicts what is said in Leviticus and Deuteronomy. Blood is not to be stored; it is to be poured out?returned to God, as it were. Granted, the Mosaic Law is not in force now. Nevertheless, Jehovah?s Witnesses respect the principles God included in it, and they are determined to ?abstain from blood.? Hence, we do not donate blood , nor do we store for transfusion our blood that should be ?poured out.? That practice conflicts with God?s law.
    ---

What about acts 15 : 29 (that we read so much times !!!)
    "That ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well."

No precision here about what it means exactly (but it doesn?t say it is a sin ? it says abstain and you?ll fare well) that is the verse they were putting under our nose years ago about blood issue ? which is not in the first testament

But now there is the reason why I?ve launched this topic :

Caution : about this part of the sentence : ? that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols? ? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN EXACTLY !

This doesn?t mean that we shouldn?t not have idols ? NO ? (to much detailed : why not just : do not have, touche believe, follow ANY idol : clear ! but NO here ? that can means that we should not touche what have been scarified to idols ? (??? ... !!! ... Ooooooooooooh !!!) Which is quiet interesting about what the bible is saying about other deities!!!

Now that reminds me that I?ve read this topic on day :

Those who didn?t read it yet just DO !
    I?m just lucky that I?ve post on it to be able to find it back !
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/60635/1.ashx

Which talking about : Genesis 322 And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil; and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever-- 23 therefore Jehovah God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden the Cherubim, and the flame of a sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

What have not been said in the topic (but it mean it anyway) Is that actually God never meant to give us whatever ? actually we should be able to get it ourselves !!! God is just taking things away from us ?

And of course it says also that he is not the only one GOD the UNIQUE (the Christians are in trouble)? I mean it is written IN THE GENESIS ? LOL ! chapter 2 ! HOW DID WE SLIDE ON THIS SO MANY YEARS ? - And who is able to think that this god is a god of LOVE !!! Ooops !

Funny life ? not funny god

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hey you, long time no see! How you doing?

I've given up thinking about this sort of thing. The mosaic law was meant to end at the torture stake with christ, and yet they pick and choose which laws they want us to follow. And yet they blast other churchs for being selective on the bible..... Its one of the things that make me realise how much I don't want to be a part of it all.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hi Gadget ... yeah long time ... how are not have been here that much lately ...
    PM me ! or E-mail me (I think you've got my mail)

You know I don't believe in this shit anymore ... talk about it here already ... It is just for lurkers !!!

yeah Watch out lurkers and forget about giving to this fluffly god - so much good to do in this world for REAL PEOPLE and MOTHER NATURE than WORKING for "BULLSHIT"

Take care ... ALL OF YOU ... and WAKE UP ! ... Life is good ... human is good ... and death is just natural (to me anyway)

Now ... you can see it in a other way ... maybe there is a place were you can eat the fruits of the eternal life ??? ... Oh well give up ... LOL ... don't forget also that life can be shorter ... (and that some gods are watching out for us to not reach the place ...) LOL again

• Mutz
    Mutz

The Mosiac Law, The New Testament etc etc, it's all a load of balls. I for one am glad I have left all that behind. The whole world is full of false 'gods', materialism, nationalism, politics. We need to realise that we don't NEED any religion or god to make our lives better, we can do it ourselves!

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well HOWDY DARLIN'! Nice to hear from you!

Funny thing about the blood transfusion thing. My mother told me an interesting story. Seems my grandmother, (her mother-in-law) was a JW. My natural father, (mom divorced him when I was three and married my step dad when I was five) never got baptized but never kissed the duds off either. I was in a bad accident as a small child and had to have a bunch of operations and stuff. I needed blood and Grandmother told my mom not to let me have them. To which my mom told her to take the broom stick she rode in on and shove it where the sun don't shine!

I still have the scars on my ankels from the whole body transfusions I got as a kid! My mom never forgave the duds for being willing to let me die, and raised us kids with NO religious affiliations at all! It was hard on her when I became a dud. But she still loved me and put up with it...for 24 years! I'm her number one son now! Maverick

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Oooooooooooooh MAV !thanks for sharing this special story with us ... Nice story by the way ... I THINK I LIKE YOUR MUM FOR SURE !

To which my mom told her to take the broom stick she rode in on and shove it where the sun don't shine!

LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

just to say I agree definitaly !

MUTZ : We need to realise that we don't NEED any religion or god to make our lives better, we can do it ourselves!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit