Notifications

by Downtowner 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

Is there a setting that can send me e-mail or even a text message letting me know I have a new PM from someone, or perhaps someone commented on a post I wrote? I get so busy in life and have several messaging apps to keep up with and sometimes it's weeks or even months before I remember to check my PM's here.

Thanks,

Downtowner

• cofty
    cofty

If the envelope is green you have a PM. If it isn't you don't.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Unfortunately I believe not sir,

And unfortunately, unlike Grindr, there isn't a 'paid for' 'version that allows for that either.

Oops, don't wanna give Simon any ideas

• Simon
    Simon

Not yet, I'd like to provide a weekly-digest option but I haven't had chance to get to it yet.

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

I'm aware of that feature, however the issue is I do not come on here very often and I tend to forget. I'm the type that I will write notes to remind myself then forget about the notes.

If the envelope is green you have a PM. If it isn't you don't.

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

Interesting you know quite a bit about Grindr :P

Unfortunately I believe not sir,

And unfortunately, unlike Grindr, there isn't a 'paid for' 'version that allows for that either.

Oops, don't wanna give Simon any ideas

• Downtowner
    Downtowner

Thank you Simon. If and when you do I will definatly utilize it. I just was not sure if I had missed something in the settings.

Thank you for the work you put into this site!

Have a great weekend!

Not yet, I'd like to provide a weekly-digest option but I haven't had chance to get to it yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit