Pistorius charge changed to murder

by Tornintwo 5 Replies latest social current

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Just read on Sky News that Pistorius' charge has been changed to murder by the appeals court, on the basis that:

"Pistorius must have foreseen that firing into the toilet would likely have killed whoever was inside - but he went ahead anyway"

Quite right too IMO, he should go back to prison now. Chances are he knew what he was doing but even you believe his account and he did think it was an intruder, whoever it was in that toilet stood no chance. Anyone in that circumstance who really thought they were in danger, would a) look for or speak to their girlfriend in the other side of the bed first b) run out of the door instead of towards the 'danger'.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

JUSTICE, for the murder a defenceless woman and a degree of comfort for her family.

The Rebel.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    I'm so glad to hear it. I read that while he was on house arrest, he had buddies over to party and they showed a picture of him grinning and holding a can of beer. Disgusting. Wonder if he's grinning now.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think his intent was to shoot at the woman he knew was in the bathroom out of abrupt anger.

Lets see only two people in the house at the time and there are sounds of someone in the bathroom.

An argument that exceeded to a point a gun was sought out and perhaps from that realization the woman went to hide in the bathroom as a means to protect herself.

Picture a scenario of a man awoken by some questionable noise looks over beside him and sees that his wife or girlfriend isn't lying in bed, goes to remove a gun, locates to where the noise is coming from, a bathroom and randomly starts to fire the gun into the bathroom.

Right ??

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Glad sanity has prevailed. It was touch and go there for while, the bastard almost got away with it.

Hopefully the family can begin to heal.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Good. Finally☑

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit