Imagine if Jw ran schools ?

by Chook 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chook
    Chook

After learning the alphabet no other education required. History would be distorted, science rejected. I'm surprised that GB didn't realise there is big money in education, big Tony could be the professor of bullshit.

• jp1692
    jp1692

They do:

• Theocratic Ministry School
    • Pioneer School
    • Kingdom Ministry School for elders

In every case you have completely unqualified people attempting to train and "teach" others. All they really are is indoctrination sessions.

Children must be taught how to think, not what to think. - Margaret Mead

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Actually they would teach kids how to read and do maths.

Science, ok but Skip evolution

Languages, ok but Skip hebraic and greek

History, ok, but Skip history of the religions on 19 and 20 centuries.

The rest of the time schedule would be mandatory technical courses on jobs based in handworking.

Each class, one would be sorted out to take Law school in order to have lawyers to defend them.

Each class one would be sorted out to take Med school to advocate pro Blood ban.

Each class three would be sorted to take Engineering in order to build their 'Cathedrals' - Bethel branches.

Everybody would have to take sales course.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

After learning the alphabet no other education required. History would be distorted, science rejected. I'm surprised that GB didn't realise there is big money in education, big Tony could be the professor of bullshit.

I don't think it would be a lot different if any other religion did the same. Oh, wait, other religions do run schools and do that.

• Splash
    Splash

The Aleph Bet (hebrew) or Alpha Beta (Greek) are the building blocks of biblical comprehension.

Respect to everyone who has the determination to dig a little deeper and understand a little more.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    Chook: Imagine if JWs ran schools. After learning the alphabet no other education required. History would be distorted, science rejected.

That's a very interesting conspiracy theory.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I could be wrong here though I`m not so sure i am .

The Roman Catholic Church has over a Billion members ? with millions of priests and church laity around the world

And the media have highlighted the child sex scandals that have engulfed the R.C.Church over the past decades.

Jehovahs Witnesses have only a fraction of their membership appoximately just over 8 million members that includes witnesses in positions such as Elders and Ministerial servants..and other higher ranks such as CO`s Do`s etc.etc.

I believe that if you made a comparison between the R.C.Religion and JW `s Religion ,amount of sexual abuses against minors compared to membership ,the Roman Catholic Church would pale into insignificance or if not they would at least be on a par. with the Jehovahs Witnesses religion.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

JW school would be crappy but at least I would not have been beaten up by the Catholic kids every week for being a kid of JW's. LOL. Still Totally ADD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If the WTS tried to run schools, they'd end up with something out of The Handmaid's Tale.

Or Trump University.

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit