Watchtower/GB use Memorial to do SATAN'S work!

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The cult's dogma claims the exodus foreigners were not participants of the Law Covenant and use it is an antitype to prove the “other sheep” are not participants of the New Covenant - wt 98 2/1 p.19, par. 6

Their demonic dogma is then enforced annually via the org's anti-Christ ritual - the memorial of Christ's death - to compel JW's to reject Christ and the New Covenant.

Deuteronomy 29:10-15 screams “liars” & "offspring of vipers" at the Watchtower hierarchy!

Are JW's too blinded to read and understand the Bible for themselves????????????

• joao
    joao

As you said and as the Bible says, Satan blinds people. So, yes, the GB forces people to close their eyes to God's Word!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Good Catch BM:

Deuteronomy 29:10-15 :

“All of you stand today before the Lord your God: your leaders and your tribes and your elders and your officers, all the men of Israel, 11 your little ones and your wives—also the stranger who is in your camp, from the one who cuts your wood to the one who draws your water— 12 that you may enter into covenant with the Lord your God, and into His oath, which the Lord your God makes with you today, 13 that He may establish you today as a people for Himself, and that He may be God to you, just as He has spoken to you, and just as He has sworn to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

14 I make this covenant and this oath, not with you alone, 15 but with him who stands here with us today before the Lord our God, as well as with him who is not here with us today

• fulano
    fulano

That is a very good argument Boogerman.

• waton
    waton

If the law covenant was to lead God's people to the redeemer, His bloodline included at least 2 ladies, that were not born into the original covenant arrangement.

grafted into, becoming part the original tree, like the gentiles into the Christian 12 tribes of Israel.

It always shocked me how in the memorial talks the "New covenant" became the "Kingdom Covenant."

• Riley
    Riley

I always thought the so called memorial is some what of a mockery. I never really could put my finger on it till I learned the doctrine of grace and what the gospel message was.

JW basically take the new testament, apply it to only 8 magical men in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and the rest of us suckers are left working for our salvation thought our obedience and works. What a rip.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    BoogerMan: Are JW's too blinded to read and understand the Bible for themselves????????????

Too afraid. Remember that the WTS makes it clear that only the GB can interpret scripture and that anyone who does so on their own is at risk of disfellowshipping, possibly for apostasy. Thinking for yourself is a sure way to get kicked out of a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit