Stand Up Now

by TuningFork 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

I believe in "nothing". I believe in "everything". To believe is to set boundaries for yourself. In setting boundaries, you have set yourself up to a finite destination, a linear destination. To break through those boundaries, you have become "vertical", you have become Universal in your beliefs where there are no boundaries, therefore I am Infinite.

To remove all the masks of self is very hard, for it is the destruction of self. But, in this process of destroying self, you have found out that you have always been First Source. There is no separation, but the masks that you wear.

People refuse to come out of the age of suffering......
    It is time to take Jesus the Christ down off the cross, to begin again living in the divine energy of which the cross represents.

Suffering is "borrowed abuse". We do not need to relive christ's suffering over and over again. Let it go. Then truly rejoice.

We do not have to 'sacrifice' a thing in order to love ourselves. That's 'bull' that has been past down through generations. It's a pure lie. It is not pure love and pure compassion. It is a 'stick' waiting to hit us, if we (through our own created rules for guilt) get out of line. You and only you are responsible for yourself. Please, don't hit yourself. Please don't abuse yourself. Remove this abuse now.

Realize that you are God and take responsibility for your creations, and then you will see why I feel that "God" would not suffer. I choose not to suffer. I am God also.

I stand, I do not kneel. Standing is not disrespectful. Standing is honoring that you have become what First Source taught you to become, Self-sufficient.

Allow yourself to be whatever you want to be. It really doesn't matter to me. That is not my job. It doesn't pay enough.

Sunpar (TuningFork)

Copywrite 12_6_03

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

It all sounds so philosophically excellent as I read what you wrote. Yet, many of us are still wading in the mire of life that we have created for ourselves.

How would you recommend that one get themselves up and out of that mess? Is there a clear remedy? Some guidelines to follow?

Most say we should listen to the heart, but the heart can trick us. Can we trust our heart? Is that the instinctive naturally occuring "answer" we feel when faced with a dilemma,--and then stopping to weigh it through our mind, we lose track of the "answer" already there, and propound a newer version of it, one that we think fits us better? Is it the mind that tricks the heart? How can the mind and heart work together to help us be the best that we can be, make good decisions and better choices?

For most of us, a wrong course or a bad decision has cost us much of our life. We end up trapping ourselves in relationships and organizations. We don't understand why there seems to be so much disunity within our very own bodies, and why we end up hurting and punnishing ourselves, unable to give or receive the truest of all love. We attempt to do good things, and end up misunderstood, standing in the dark, in the rain, with no one and nothing to give us comfort.

....And yet I believe there are no accidents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit