Today’s bible study, how to blow one of their doctrines using just one verse.

by Crazyguy2 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

At the talk today the speaker was bloveating about paradise and how we will need to teach the ones being resurrected gods ways. Ofcourse we all know that the resurrection will start just a few years after the big A so that everyone can be taught the truth and the big J’s ways before Satan is released at the end of the thousand years to test everyone after of course they have grown to perfection and then can truly be tested as perfect as Adam.

Revelations chapter 20 starting in verse 4 thier bible but notice verse 5 ; And I saw thrones and those who sat on them were given authority to judge. Yes I saw souls of those executed for the witness they gave about Jesus and for speaking about god, and those who had not worshipped the wild beast or its image and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand. And they came to life and ruled as kings with Christ for 1000 years. 5 (The rest of the Dead did not come to life until the 1000 years were ended .)

And that concludes today’s bible lesson including some TTATT.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    If I recall, Watchtower explains that the rest of the dead don't "come to life" in the sense that it's not till after the 1000 years that they become immortal (ish).
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

I guess that's the best they can do when the verse so blatantly contradicts their doctrine. *shrug*

• Ding
    Ding

There isn't a verse the WT can't twist to say whatever it wants.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Great find but that isn't the half of it. Like ding said, they'll twist it any way they need to fit other dogma.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The demonic influence on the minds of members is so strong that the governing vermin override the bible.

If the bible says something about the sky being blue and the vermin leaders say it's gray to members it's gray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit