Olin Moyle

by Vincent Law 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vincent Law
    Vincent Law

Olin moyle was a attorney for the wtbts during Joseph Rutherford reign. His papers from wtbts are still at Princeton in the rare books section and boxed up. What is the likely hood that that there was political entanglement and that politics did not keep wtbts at arm's length but from time to time has used the wtbts for it's purposes. If l was able too look through those papers would I find evidence of gross entanglement.

• Londo111
    Londo111

JWs would say, "Old light!"

• Listener
    Listener

Are you talking about books or papers and what are they doing in Princeton?

• TD
    TD

What is the likely hood that that there was political entanglement

What sort of political entanglement?

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Interesting... hope someone can dig up some juicy info from that era,

I wonder if that guy was a Jewish Moyle by trade on the side ---- Off with their heads!

Oh, It's spelled different - Mohel - but it sounds exactly like this guys last name.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@aclue

Moyle preached Judaism and was very much involved with the Zionist movement after leaving the Watchtower cult. So there's that connection.....

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Rather than some kind of conspiracy theory, simply put Rutherford was an obnoxious alcoholic who needed to be taught a lesson and Olin Moyle was the person to do it.

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

If I could look at all the Warren Commission papers I know I could find JFK's real killer (it was Nixon that had it done...I just know it!).

Why don't you go read the documents and come back to us before you post something meaningless?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit