Annoyed

by Kas12 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Kas12
    Kas12

I had this friend at school who is bisexual and she asked me to date twice both times i said no im not interested in girls that way but then she told everyone that we were dating and now im being called gay and lesbian. One boy in my class said to me that im going against jws and then started calling me gay and other names. Then another girl in my class said theres nothing wrong with being gay and im being brainwashed by the jws.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It’s not really appropriate for a 12 year-old to discuss sexual matters with strangers, most of whom are adults, on the internet.

If you are struggling with sexual-identity, gender issues or bullying, you should discuss this with your parents, teachers at school and/or your school counselor. Your counselor in particular is trained to help you with this.

Most people on this forum are not.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Amen JP

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Yes. I’ve made a similar comment on another Kas12 string. There is a serious safeguarding issue here, I hope that the young person in question can get some appropriate real world support, and that the mods here take some action.....

• curiousconfused
    curiousconfused

Yes. I’ve made a similar comment on another Kas12 string. There is a serious safeguarding issue here, I hope that the young person in question can get some appropriate real world support, and that the mods here take some action.....

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I had this friend at school who is bisexual and she asked me to date twice both times i said no im not interested in girls that way but then she told everyone that we were dating and now im being called gay and lesbian. One boy in my class said to me that im going against jws and then started calling me gay and other names. Then another girl in my class said theres nothing wrong with being gay and im being brainwashed by the jws.

Tell them all to shut up and fuck off.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Great advice, JP! This calls for some professional help from trained individuals. If her parents are well trained JWs, she might not get satisfactory, secular help. I suggest going to a school counselor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit